One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Phicen Snow Soldier
-

Her accessories are her trident & Sword with metal blade.
-

-

I think she has a very pretty looking HS.
-

Probably the only base from that PHICEN I actually like.
-
Thank you for looking
-
Comments are welcomed.
-
Baddog

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
Phicen Snow Soldier
-

Her accessories are her trident & Sword with metal blade.
-

-

I think she has a very pretty looking HS.
-

Probably the only base from that PHICEN I actually like.
-
Thank you for looking
-
Comments are welcomed.
-
Baddog
Looks great. I didn't buy it because I have enough of those bodies. Although I will make an exception for the Vamperilla which might be the only female figure I get this year unless phicen come out with a new muscular female body

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,890 Posts
What?

No 1:6 up skirt shot to placate our hard working 1:6 warrior figures?

;) :p

Very cool. She looks very good in hand. I'll think I'll order one.

·
12,890 Posts
Looks great. I didn't buy it because I have enough of those bodies. Although I will make an exception for the Vamperilla which might be the only female figure I get this year unless phicen come out with a new muscular female body
--

I'm waiting for PHICEN do produce another version of Sarina Valentina and more notable female adult film stars.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
--

I'm waiting for PHICEN do produce another version of Sarina Valentina and more notable female adult film stars.

Chung I never know if you are kidding are not but that Sarina head sculpt. Could arguably be one of the best female sculpt ever, I loved it so much I bought two loose. Hope phicen has the good sense to do their own version of the playboy original XLR body.while I thought this figure head sculpt was okay it's not one I would buy.

·
Registered
260 Posts
It's a unique figure. I like the snow theme although she might be a tad cold IRL in that outfit. Her curved trident looks modified to double as a snow shovel, so that could be a useful piece of kit. I'm reading mixed reviews on the headsculpt. Some people don't think she's beautiful enough. 1/6 lookism...that's a can of worms.

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, it would be nice to see some newer muscular female bodies from PHICEN, I'm still on the fence with Vampirella she really doesn't fit into my collection/ story line unless she becomes an agent for Lady Death, that diorama now seems to have it's own them. (Lady Death, La Muerta, Keres & maybe Shi)

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's a unique figure. I like the snow theme although she might be a tad cold IRL in that outfit. Her curved trident looks modified to double as a snow shovel, so that could be a useful piece of kit. I'm reading mixed reviews on the headsculpt. Some people don't think she's beautiful enough. 1/6 lookism...that's a can of worms.
Yep, she's a very nice figure, well Snow is one of Queen Aurora's new Palace Guards so she will be indoors, I think she average looks maybe like the girl next door but I think VC HS are much prettier like the VC Lurker of Fox Legend.
-

Phicen Keres, Phicen Snow Soldier, VC Lurker of Fox Legend HS on Phicen Demon Huntress Body & Phicen Sarina Valentina HS on Phicen Sheena body.

·
12,890 Posts
Masamune, it looks like you may want to buy a Painkiller Jane then. She is supposed to possibly be rocking a new muscular body. More defined abs, and smaller chest. No official word yet, but it looks to be true.
--

I'll be buying multiples of her so I can pose them all wearing just skivvies and holding her guns.

OH, YEAH . . . and somehow figure out how she'll hold her pistols too.

·
12,890 Posts
Yep, she's a very nice figure, well Snow is one of Queen Aurora's new Palace Guards so she will be indoors, I think she average looks maybe like the girl next door but I think VC HS are much prettier like the VC Lurker of Fox Legend.
-

Phicen Keres, Phicen Snow Soldier, VC Lurker of Fox Legend HS on Phicen Demon Huntress Body & Phicen Sarina Valentina HS on Phicen Sheena body.
--

I'm envious of your 1:6 rack display.

:p

·
12,890 Posts
Chung I never know if you are kidding are not but that Sarina head sculpt. Could arguably be one of the best female sculpt ever, I loved it so much I bought two loose. Hope phicen has the good sense to do their own version of the playboy original XLR body.while I thought this figure head sculpt was okay it's not one I would buy.
--

That's part of the schtick my friend.

Sarina's head sculpt is truly unique and beautiful, but I appreciate her as a complete package. It's not hard to look down past what makes her different than the other PHICEN ladies without climaxing too soon judgmentally because her uniqueness was constantly stroked by many where her positive attributes managed to penetrate and blow off some hesitation from a few collectors.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
Thanks, it would be nice to see some newer muscular female bodies from PHICEN, I'm still on the fence with Vampirella she really doesn't fit into my collection/ story line unless she becomes an agent for Lady Death, that diorama now seems to have it's own them. (Lady Death, La Muerta, Keres & maybe Shi)
Well if you like the Vampirella character enough, you can keep the figure as Vampirella herself and just have her making a cross-over appearance in the "Baddog-verse." She's one of those core comics characters who can just unpredictably cross-over with anybody anytime, like Batman or Judge Dredd.

Liking your pics. Liking but not loving Snow Soldier herself -- most of what I do like about her duplicates features of existing other Phicens. I'm always vulnerable to making impulse purchases but I'll probably hold off with Vampirella, Sparta 2 and the Painkiller Jane's new body coming up.

·
12,890 Posts
Well if you like the Vampirella character enough, you can keep the figure as Vampirella herself and just have her making a cross-over appearance in the "Baddog-verse." She's one of those core comics characters who can just unpredictably cross-over with anybody anytime, like Batman or Judge Dredd.

Liking your pics. Liking but not loving Snow Soldier herself -- most of what I do like about her duplicates features of existing other Phicens. I'm always vulnerable to making impulse purchases but I'll probably hold off with Vampirella, Sparta 2 and the Painkiller Jane's new body coming up.
--

Captain Sparta, Painkiller Jane, and Vampirella are all on my absolutely, positively, and undeniably must buy and display naked . . . ER . . . must buy and display list.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
--

Captain Sparta, Painkiller Jane, and Vampirella are all on my absolutely, positively, and undeniably must buy and display naked . . . ER . . . must buy and display list.
Grammar's a funny thing. I am relatively comfortable if you meant, "must buy these figures and have them naked in the display case." If you meant you're going to be naked while displaying them, I don't wanna know about it. :wink

·
12,890 Posts
Grammar's a funny thing. I am relatively comfortable if you meant, "must buy these figures and have them naked in the display case." If you meant you're going to be naked while displaying them, I don't wanna know about it. :wink
--

Nice to know I'm not the only comedian/jester in the group.

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
--

I'm envious of your 1:6 rack display.

:p
Well Sarina was very sad & envious of 1:6 rack display & said I really don't fit in with my peers & wondered what she would look like as a fantasy Amazon Warrior like her friends but since I don't have a spare PHICEN muscular female bodies or extra armor pieces there wasn't much I could do about it but fortunately Red Sonja offered to loan her body for a photo shoot, Sarina really likes this body & wants to keep it.
-

Phicen Wilma Deering HS with Phicen Red Sonja body, Phicen Sparta, Phicen Snow Soldier, Phicen Demon Huntress & Phicen Valkyrie & Sarina with Phicen Red Sonja body & custom outfit.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts