One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

121 - 140 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Does the light suntan match any of the newest bodies 22a, 23b, etc.? Thanks
Light suntan on which head?

I have both 22a and 23b and they are very similar to each other. The pale is warmer than my old S07 and the 23b is lighter by a small margin than my first S09.
I have two different SD002 super duck heads on my 22 and 23 and they are both close enough and interchangeable. I have a KT005 on my S09C and it's and almost perfect match, but also works on the newer bodies, and I have verycool ACU shooter on my other S09C and it also perfect. I never found a decent head for my S07, so it's currently in a box.

Not sure if any of this helps answer your question?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Rost3, sorry for not replying sooner. I sent you a post message in regards to the pastel coloring. I am not sure if these photos were appropriate in this section or if I need to make a separate thread, but I hope it helps:

View attachment 379343 View attachment 379342 View attachment 379341
Hi, thanks for sharing these images. Can I ask, do you use something to fix the colour after application, or just rely on it staining the skin? I have a new head I love but no body to match it sadly, so this technique might be my only option.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I don't use anything after. I just apply chalk. I don't spray any sealer because I don't know if the sealer might eat away at the rubber plastic. I once sprayed the Toybiz Daredevil body and in an hour, The sealer made swiss cheese style holes and disintegrated.

To get the right chalk color on the body, I test a small area, preferably the back of the neck. I mostly rely on mixing the right amount of earth tones to get the color I want. A lot of trial and error.

I am testing Hobby Lobby's pastel chalk, they have a good selection. Don't forget to pat the chalk in, DO NOT rub. I posted my process somewhere but I cannot find it. Their was a kitbasher named Pam who used pastel chalk on her Wonder Woman figure on youtube:

Part 3 WW Hot Toys Wonder Woman Phicen/TBLeague body - YouTube

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi all!

Im curious if the s02 body will color match the hot toys Rey and if i need to work about any adapters for the head.
Also is their any difference between the s02 with some random girls head or the s02a/b which is just the body?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I don't use anything after. I just apply chalk. I don't spray any sealer because I don't know if the sealer might eat away at the rubber plastic. I once sprayed the Toybiz Daredevil body and in an hour, The sealer made swiss cheese style holes and disintegrated.

To get the right chalk color on the body, I test a small area, preferably the back of the neck. I mostly rely on mixing the right amount of earth tones to get the color I want. A lot of trial and error.

I am testing Hobby Lobby's pastel chalk, they have a good selection. Don't forget to pat the chalk in, DO NOT rub. I posted my process somewhere but I cannot find it. Their was a kitbasher named Pam who used pastel chalk on her Wonder Woman figure on youtube:

Part 3 WW Hot Toys Wonder Woman Phicen/TBLeague body - YouTube
Thanks for the advice. I ended up using chalk to colour match a new super duck head with an old S09 I had knocking around. Worked a treat. In fact, the body looks better now than it did out of the box and I will probably use chalk on all my bodies from now on. It's great even if you don't need to colour match. I like it for bringing out muscle tone and bone structure too.

The experiment with Daredevil sounds painful! I hope you got him replaced and back in fighting form!

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi all!

Im curious if the s02 body will color match the hot toys Rey and if i need to work about any adapters for the head.
Also is their any difference between the s02 with some random girls head or the s02a/b which is just the body?
Just got a Phicen s02a body and it does not color match with a Hot Toys rey head, so i would skip if your going to do the s02/a body with her because her head is still too tan for the body.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anyone have any suggestions for finding a tanner phicen body preferably with a mid bust?
When i go shopping on eBay i'm usually finding various pictures of some nicely tanned phicens that i'd like to use but can't seem to find any being sold.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are all phicen's the same height? I want one for the Street Clothes that came with my ThreeZero Major from Ghost in the Shell but someone posted that the legs on a phicen are too long for the pants.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there, I'm new here, probably obviously.

Anwho, I figured this was the best place to ask and I hope it is the right place. So my question is, I have a Phicen girl the PLMB2013-17 girl to be exact and sadly her body got ruined. I'd love to still do something with this gorgeous head though. So does anyone know of ANY company, Phicen or otherwise that does a 1:6 female body that would match the old Phicen Tan colour. (not the Suntan one, just the one they used to call Tan and only did a few dolls of.)

I collect Asian Ball Jointed Dolls so visible joints and things are not a bother to me. I'd love another Seamless kind of body but it's not a necessity. Just any company who has a somewhat similar/passable colour match would be great. And I know about the other Phicen bodies that do match from the few other dolls they did in this tone but unless they are the Stainless Steel framed bodies I'm not really interested and I don't know if they are or not, but I found her old Plastic skeleton body just really annoying and difficult to pose. So anyone have any ideas?

Thank you!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello everyone.
I looking for female head with blond hair and black hair for my S22A phicen body.
Can anyone suggest head match with s22a skin, please ?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Hello everyone.
I looking for female head with blond hair and black hair for my S22A phicen body.
Can anyone suggest head match with s22a skin, please ?
The Super Duck Set 15 and 19 head should match a pale TBL/Phicen body. Here's a link: SUPER DUCK SET019 1/6 Nier Automata YoRHa 2B 2.0 Head Sculpt + Costume Set This one seems to be soldout here. You might find it else where. If you know how to use Taobao, you'd probably find it there at a cheaper cost than else where.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone know if a phicen body would match the Mr. Toys Sexy Sniper head or the Peak Toys Natalie (PT-001) head? If so, what skin color?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Hey guys, need some help looking for a phicen body that matches skintone with these head sculpts that I recently acquired..

DS TOYS DS-005
1-6-Scale-Female-head-Sculpt-Beauty-Girl-Headplay-Long-Curly-Hair-For-12-DSTOYS.jpg_640x640.jpg

DAMTOYS IDF combat intelligence collection
7804314.jpg

Thank you all for your advise and expertise.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm very new at this hobby and I need a huge help from experts: I had a custom headsculpt made in the likeness of a friend (hair still missing, will be added later) but both the bodies I purchased online (Phicen S01A and Sheena) proved either too pale or too greyish/dark for the headsculpt. For reference, this is the head sculpt I'm talking about:

42574353_272042070097323_7047699294425448448_n.jpg
42596897_699083517134307_3129554278444695552_n.jpg
42558992_1925374390884736_2565366442434232320_n.jpg

And this is how she looks on top of the Phicen S01A:

photo_2018-10-04_19-24-57.jpg

An utter mismatch. :doh

My questions are the following:
1) would it be worth a try to have either this body or the Sheena one (not pictured) "fixed" with pastel coloring to match the head or should I go for a whole different body altogether? If so, which one would you recommend (Phicen or not)? Mind you for this custom I need to have a body with either a small or medium bust.
2) how do you "fixate" the pastel coloring onto a silicone body in a way that doesn't stain the clothes you eventually dress it with? Is there a way to do that?
3) (OT) I've just stumbled upon Edation bodies, but the reviews I've read so far for these bodies are far from enthusiastic. This body (see below) would be perfect for this custom, but after reading the comments I'm a bit concerned it might not be as good as Phicen, while also being significantly more expensive (starting from 110$+). Do you have any experience with this kind of body? (/OT)

slim.jpg

Thank you so much in advance, I have to complete this custom ASAP and I'm in dire need of help!

121 - 140 of 148 Posts