1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends

Mi newest and one of the best:
A Seamless Oola!:woohoo
The Body is a Phicen, Sandet with Sandpaper and Paint with a Latex - Acrylcollor mix.
The Lekus are Movable! they are a cone of artifical leather, filled with silicone and a aluminium wire.
The Clothes are black flynet.

Coments are welcome

Attachments

·
Registered
444 Posts
Nice work! I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone do this character before, she is quite popular. I wouldn't have fed her to the Rancor myself, haha!

·
Action Figure Fanatic
6,615 Posts
Nice work on the figure and body! I am not sure if it's intentional, but I don't think the costume is accurate and IMHO is not as high quality a custom as the figure itself. Well done overall, it's more than I could've done!

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Amazing job! Everything looks top shelf and the leku's are a masterful bit of work!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Wow! That is a great figure You have made! This is the first time for me to see The Phicen body to be the right choice for any custom project!!

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
I have no idea who that is but the transformation is amazing...:thumb

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,031 Posts
Very nice work. The green should be a bit more pale, but I think this is the first I have ever seen of this figure, and the custom is super cool :thumb

Beautiful work there, especially the Leku. :thumb
I will second that :thumb

I have no idea who that is but the transformation is amazing...:thumb
She is the dancer Jabba the Hutt fed to the Rancor. Come on man... LOL Just yanking your chain K. LOL

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you all for the Compliments!:thanks
Very nice work. The green should be a bit more pale, but I think this is the first I have ever seen of this figure, and the custom is super cool :thumb
I agree with the green skin. Latex-Acrylcollor dry in other Collour than the wet one! is hard to find the right collour.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Sweet! Nice job, good choice with that Phicen body--the joints always looked a little alien to me..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts