One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
30 more over here: ??<??>?<??>??? [Phicen] - ???? - FHC????? - Powered by Discuz!

PROS:
- GORGEOUS HEAD SCULPT, A HYBRID OF EASTERN AND WESTESN BABES
- STRONGER JOINTS THAN PREVIOUS PICHEN MODELS
- COOL MINI-FIGURES, SUCH AS STAR FRUIT & BANANAS~
ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT:
- A METAL DAGGER WOULD BE BETTER/ OR A MORE DETAILED DAGGER/ OR A FEW MORE WEAPONS PLEASE... IF NOT , HOW CAN SHE CHOP OFF THE WOLF'S HEAD?
- WHERE'S THE T-BACK?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-7AHK87k3owE/VPr****w_vI/AAAAAAAAnVM/NpLyD89pqd4/s1200/DSC_0968_2.jpg

18+ NEXT TIME

SEE YA. FB: HOTTOYS HUNTER (DARKNIGHT)

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
should have been an SS body and I would have been all over this.
I've said (ranted) before that I'm turned off by Phicen's general strategy of releasing boxed figures on bodies that are a couple of steps behind their current best. The development reasons have been explained to me. I'm still no buying it. Especially when it's a pre-SS.

Hey Phicen, love your stuff, but I'm not giving you $130 to clear out your superseded bodies. Other than that, the gear and outfit here are nice.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
I've said (ranted) before that I'm turned off by Phicen's general strategy of releasing boxed figures on bodies that are a couple of steps behind their current best. The development reasons have been explained to me. I'm still no buying it. Especially when it's a pre-SS.

Hey Phicen, love your stuff, but I'm not giving you $130 to clear out your superseded bodies. Other than that, the gear and outfit here are nice.
:agree:agree:agree:thumb

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
I think she slightly resembles Hayley Atwell, with blonde hair.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I like it - very nice, and the sculpt looks great.

One thing I do have difficulties with regarding female sculpts is that the hair often is too much. It looks like they are wearing incredibly large wigs, and that decrease the lifelike look.

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts
What are the bananas fo.....oh, never mind......:wink

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.