One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
...down the rabbit hole
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On some photos I've seen the S06 and maybe the S05 seem less skinny - particularly the thighs. Is that true or just a matter of lighting? Would love to see a side by side comparison with an S02 and an S09 if any of you have one...

And since this is my first post: Hi! I got here looking for an artist reference figure... now I'm hooked. Could get expensive. -.-

·
Registered
481 Posts
they arent curvy enough yet, imo. im sure in time they will have more diverse body shapes, im not looking for a lena dunham or melissa mcCarrthy but... yea even a muscular woman, they still look like their muscles have atrophied for some time

·
...down the rabbit hole
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh that's awesome! Thank you for the response!
The S-01 and S-02 are hard to look at without thinking they are malnourished. ^^

I think I read in a Phicen post somewhere that more body types are coming? Really hope they emphasize the curves even more and not just on the large bust figures. I'm hoping for a mid bust getting that same treatment!

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
the S05 and the S06 are the curvier of all the SS bodies and to me the best shaped of them all. although I love the new version also, did not pick up the first SS's due to the fact I thought they were too skinny and bust size was too small for me. some like them that size, I just happen to differ. right now I got 16 of them and is really thinking about getting on more of the S05. going to pass on the latest editions with the boot feet. kind of glad that they made them with the boot feet save me the dilemma of debating whether to get them or not. would love to have the Carole Monroe head sculpt.

·
...down the rabbit hole
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
... going to pass on the latest editions with the boot feet.
Wait, what? New seamless SS body with boot feet? Which one is that? Is that the new "Jointed" figure mentioned in Wilma Deering's product listing? When they say jointed I'm guessing it's the opposite of seemless...

And yay! The Phicen website is finally fixed. :thumb

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Yes, there's a version of the stainless steel body that uses bootfeet. The new honor guards are the first to use this body. A few websites have been parting them out. This new body is a completely different sculpt- different breast sculpt, more natural looking navel, lack of anatomic detail, are the differences I notice on mine. Fortunately, Phicen didn't use the nasty ankle cups of previous versions, and went with a stainless steel ball for the ankle. It means that you'll need feet with a hole. The V4 feet fit well, as well as a few other brands.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts