One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She arrived last Monday & I think she looks GREAT!
-

Sparta - Your Highness I would like to introduce you to your new Captain Eve but please give here a few minutes to finish getting ready.
-

Captain Sparta Eve is now fully battle ready.
-

Sparta Warrior - Captain Sparta - Snow Soldier
-

The Redheads Sonja, Eve & Scarlett
-

Eve - Hello My Highness how may I be of service?
-
Thank you for looking.
-
Comments are welcomed
-
Baddog

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Stunning collection. Very well chosen and tastefully modded.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Nice photos and collection. Got to be careful what you say around these babes, they're all carrying sharp pointy objects and the attitude to go with them. Would you consider adding the new Wonder Woman figure? Looks like she would fit in pretty well with this crowd.

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that is a nice collection of Ladies you got there. just wondering do you only collect 1/6 ladies or do you own any male figures?
Thank you, for now yes, no male figures in 1/6 scale yet just a few in 1/12 scale like Deadpool & Wolverine (gotta to start with small steps) but I have been considering acquiring a couple of figures (Hercules type) for Lady Death command center (captured enemy insurgents) for an Egyptian type fan bearer.

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice photos and collection. Got to be careful what you say around these babes, they're all carrying sharp pointy objects and the attitude to go with them. Would you consider adding the new Wonder Woman figure? Looks like she would fit in pretty well with this crowd.
Thank you, yep that very true expressly around Red Sonja she is always itching for a good fight. I do have the Hot Toys Wonder Woman figure pre-ordered so she might stop by occasionally but mostly she will be in the modern day. (well she is immortal) The Wonder Woman in this photo shoot was just bored that day & decided to hang out & watch the photo shoot & chat with Snow between takes.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Agreed, you've basically got the makings of a Themysciran army already! Would be fantastic for a battle setup.

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Agreed, you've basically got the makings of a Themysciran army already! Would be fantastic for a battle setup.
Thank you, I guess I never thought of them like that, I have always envisioned them more like Amazon Warriors . . . Hey wait a minute, Hmm maybe it the same thing? :think I guess Wonder Woman is a Amazonian Warrior so very good point.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts