One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. My name is Jay!

I have dozens of Phicen dolls, most of them S07 or S12 and I literally have all the latest models from S32 to S42.

I am currently working on a personal project. I am making The Quintessential Quintuplets (all 5).

So I am looking for a doll body like S07 but with a slimmer neck.

S32 has a slimmer neck, but thick arms. S34 and S36 have slimmer necks but the shoulders are too narrow. S38 is way too curvy. I love S42 but it's too bulky for an anime character.

I also have a Jiaou doll, but I believe the armpit section is too wide and the doll looks weird.

Any suggestions on what to try next?

· Registered
1,028 Posts
UD - Unique Doll? You might like to check their various models. Not sure if it has a slimmer neck. It is a sleamless body, but very costly compared to phicen, and uses wire, I think, as a skeleton, that may include articulated fingers, if you choose the option.

· Registered
1,028 Posts
I don't quite understand your term animefiller series!

If you are looking for bodies to create anime characters, the TBLeague S36/37s or the S40/41s (which are taller) might be what you are looking for. Note that the regular head size might be too large for these models. You will have to try & error to find matches. ...yes, costly hobby!!!

· Registered
1,028 Posts
Hi. My name is Jay!

I have dozens of Phicen dolls, most of them S07 or S12 and I literally have all the latest models from S32 to S42.

I am currently working on a personal project. I am making The Quintessential Quintuplets (all 5).

So I am looking for a doll body like S07 but with a slimmer neck.

S32 has a slimmer neck, but thick arms. S34 and S36 have slimmer necks but the shoulders are too narrow. S38 is way too curvy. I love S42 but it's too bulky for an anime character.

I also have a Jiaou doll, but I believe the armpit section is too wide and the doll looks weird.

Any suggestions on what to try next?
Checked today and it appears the Jiaou Doll, at least the 10C and 10D models, have thinner necks than TBLeague/Phicen.

· Registered
1 Posts
You may jump at the chance to actually take a look at their different models. Not certain assuming it has a slimmer neck. It is a seamless body, however expensive contrasted with price, and utilizes wire, I think, as a skeleton, that might incorporate enunciated fingers, assuming you pick the choice

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.