One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
retired firefighter
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys on the female bodies whos feet you cant remove, do the feet bend so you could put high heels on them? thanks for the help

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Yes, but the foot is seriously unstable. If you have a specific shoe in mind, like one with good ankle support, it should be good. If you are planning to use it for some of your Western era themes, there are ankle supported shoes that would work for the time period out there on eBay. If you are just using regular high-heeled shoes (ie, those without ankle support), you will need to use a stand to keep the figure upright.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Yes, the seamless feet can bent for inserting into high heels. Again it depends on the internal space of the high heel design. Some may not take toes well. There are high heel boots that are solid that require a ball joint (ie. removable feet). Note that seamless feet figures are not freestanding (the toe ends are floppy) and require a stand to support them.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have my own Phicen body question:

How do these bodies hold up in tropical temperatures? Do I need the air conditioning on at all times to prevent the silicone from melting?

·
Registered
839 Posts
I live in the heart of the tropics with only 2 seasons, humid sunny or rainy weather. My work room is air conditioned only when I am there, and off when I am away at work. I keep the Phicen displays there, furthest away and shaded from direct sun ray, and the curtains are mostly drawn to keep glare & UV light at a low. So the figures are in a cool darker area of the room. I would also not setup a display cabinet directly facing the windows. UV light is not good for coloured fabric.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts