One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
BBICN ONLINE
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pre-order information of Lady Magician
Item Name: Lady Magician-Uniform Temptation Series/1:6 Scale Deluxe Collector Figure
Item NO: PL2014-29

Product Height: 29.5cm
Product Scale: 1:6
Package: 1figure in itself black inner box
6pcs into 1 Carton box
NW: 0.9KG
GW: 7.2KG
Inner box Size: L34.8cm X W14.8cm X H9.7cm
CTN Size: L32.0cm X W29.8cm X H36.5cm

Part list:
1. Seamless body in large bust size 1pc
2. Head sculpt 1pc
3. Replaceable hands 6pc/3pairs
4. leather underwear 1pc
5. short leather pant 1pc
6. stocking 1pair
7. high-heeled boots 1pair
8. magic handkerchief 1pc
9. necklace 1pc
10. changeable magic box 1pc
11. magic stick 1pc
12. magic hat 1pc
13. stand 1pc

.........................................................................................................................

產品名稱: 制服誘惑系列之女魔術師 1:6比例收藏人偶
產品編號:PL2014-29

產品高度: 29.5 cm
產品比例: 1:6
包裝: 1產品入 1 禮盒
6 禮盒入 1 卡通

淨重: 0.9kg
毛重: 7.2kg
禮盒尺寸: 長34.80cm X 寬14.8cm X 高9.7cm
卡通尺寸: 長 32.0 cm X 寬29.8cm X 高36.5cm

產品配件:
⒈ 大胸圍尺寸的無縫身體 1只
⒉ 頭雕 1個
⒊ 可換手 6只/3對
⒋ 皮質內衣 1件
⒌ 短皮褲  1條
⒍ 絲襪             1雙
⒎ 高跟靴            1雙
⒏ 魔術手帕           1張
⒐ 項鏈 1條
⒑ 可變魔術盒          1個
⒒ 魔術棒            1根
⒓ 魔術帽            1個
⒔ 底座             1個

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Mmm,

Probably their best sculpt, not sure about the rest, more assistant than actual magician. The HS will have value if it matches other bodies.

CHEERS!

·
HOME OF FINE 1/6 CUSTOMS
4,689 Posts
Mmm,

Probably their best sculpt, not sure about the rest, more assistant than actual magician. The HS will have value if it matches other bodies.

CHEERS!
I agree. Nice sculpt indeed, but "assistant"? What about here says "assistant"? The fact that she's a woman? Put a guy in a tux in the same poses, doing the same thing and POOF!, he's a magician! :)

What I don't like is the oversized hat. :(

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,822 Posts
She resembles a bit my "The Magician" kit bash I made some years ago that I posted/shared here once.

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
She's Zatanna by outfit, unmistakeably, though the headsculpt is more of a generic Phicen (Asian) look rather than Zatanna specifically. The one really disappointing thing is the hat, because it's way too exaggerated and cartoony -- more Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter than a real top hat. Funny that they made it so oversized and still didn't put a rabbit in it. The top hat with DC Direct 13" Zatanna was much better shaped though unfortunately not in our scale.

·
12,822 Posts
She's Zatanna by outfit, unmistakeably, though the headsculpt is more of a generic Phicen (Asian) look rather than Zatanna specifically. The one really disappointing thing is the hat, because it's way too exaggerated and cartoony -- more Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter than a real top hat. Funny that they made it so oversized and still didn't put a rabbit in it. The top hat with DC Direct 13" Zatanna was much better shaped though unfortunately not in our scale.
--

I agree.

The outfit is definitely Zatanna.

Some years ago in another forum, a fellow forum member found a perfect 1:6 top hat and coordinated a group order for some members. It's plastic, but fit well on a 1:6 female head. I can't remember where the member found them, but I'm sure one can find doll sized top hats online, but it's a matter of finding the appropriate size.

The head sculpt (to me) resembles an amalgam of the actresses Maggie Q and Lucy Liu.

This release doesn't have the fully loaded appeal in terms of accessories, gear, etc. like her previous para-military themed 1:6 sisters from PHICEN.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I agree on the hat....and have expressed my thoughts on this as well to PHICEN as to keep it in mind as a possible change in production.
I don't know if they will change it now that she is on Promo....

I love the sculpt as well and hope it does match with a few other bodies.

I HAVE HER UP AND READY ON THE SITE FOR EVERYONE.......

SMcG

WWW.SMCGCUSTOMS.COM

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Wow, Interesting figure..I have a box full of those hands already...great headsculpt but Phicen has fooled us in the past showing something great and delivering something :doh

Not something I am interested in....maybe the head

·
12,822 Posts
I agree on the hat....and have expressed my thoughts on this as well to PHICEN as to keep it in mind as a possible change in production.
I don't know if they will change it now that she is on Promo....

I love the sculpt as well and hope it does match with a few other bodies.

I HAVE HER UP AND READY ON THE SITE FOR EVERYONE.......

SMcG

WWW.SMCGCUSTOMS.COM
--

:)

Here is the direct URL for the pre-order.

http://66.147.244.127/~smcgcust/Prestashop/product.php?id_product=816

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
TAH EHT XIF NECIHP ! (We'll see if that works).

I guess DC fans can find a normal top hat for her somewhere else - maybe the DC13 Zatanna hat isn't too huge, I'll have to check. Then they can take Phicen's hat and use it to make a Batman villain Mad Hatter bash, so it's two for one.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
I agree. Nice sculpt indeed, but "assistant"? What about here says "assistant"? The fact that she's a woman? Put a guy in a tux in the same poses, doing the same thing and POOF!, he's a magician! :)

What I don't like is the oversized hat. :(
It's the first impression I guess. The guy in a tux is more what people would commonly associate with a magician.

CHEERS!

·
12,822 Posts
It's the first impression I guess. The guy in a tux is more what people would commonly associate with a magician.

CHEERS!
--

In a sexist, stereotypical, but traditional impression and way I agree.

Then again I appreciate and enjoy a character/role reversal offering such as this.

Would some of you get all bent out of shape say if the latest/newest 1:6 military offering such as the "CAG" figure was precisely as is with the exception that it was a 1:6 female figure? All the same accessories, gear, etc., but it's a female figure?

In the same token, a 1:6 male magician figure would be a nice change of pace and would be welcome as well or at the very least a magician's outfit set.

Of course, that can be followed up with the release of a 1:6 Magician's Sexy Assistant outfit set as well.

I'm just saying.

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,538 Posts
I l;ike the hs, who's Zatanna?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts