1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
BBICN ONLINE
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PHICEN 1/6 Arhian Head Huntress Action Figure

Item number: PL2016-85

Bar code: 0 614614 988465

In the years after the third Arkhorian War, hordes of reavers, pirates, and mercenaries roamed the world, their swords serving no cause but themselves
or the highest bidder.

Across these bloodstained lands rode Arhian, proud, fierce, her guile and wit as cutting as her blade.

Storming through an age without heroes, she claimed it for hers and cleaved her
way into legend.

Officially licensed and Authorized

Packing List:

1) 1 x head sculpt
2) 1 x Phicen female seamless body with stainless steel armature
3) 3 pairs x interchangeable hands
4) 1 pair x shoulder guards
5) 1 x hooded cloak
6) 1 pair of faux fur boots
7) 1 x bikini style battle top
8) 1 x bikini style battle bottom
9) 1 pair x lower arm guards
10) 1 pair x thigh guards
11) 1 pair x knee guards
12) 1x armlet for right arm
13) 1 x arm guard for left arm
14) 1 x sword
15) 1 x dagger w sheath
16) 1 x shield
17) 1 x base
18) 4 color packaging

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
looks awesome as hell! if i can...i will be getting this! i'm kinda getting into the whole warrior woman thing (thanks Skyrim), so yeah...want it...unless i get the snow soldier, but even then, might still try to get it, unless i can get some custom 1/6 skyrim armor made.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
I think every one of these Phicen boxed figures is well worthwhile, but they're churning out so many it's "I slightly preferred the similar earlier figure to this one" or "I like the next similar one slightly more."

I feel slightly disappointed on this one, maybe unfairly, because ARH are responsible for such great statues that I hoped their involvement might kick this one above other Phicens -- it is very good but not above other Phicens.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,956 Posts
I think every one of these Phicen boxed figures is well worthwhile, but they're churning out so many it's "I slightly preferred the similar earlier figure to this one" or "I like the next similar one slightly more."

I feel slightly disappointed on this one, maybe unfairly, because ARH are responsible for such great statues that I hoped their involvement might kick this one above other Phicens -- it is very good but not above other Phicens.
--

I disagree.

IMHO . . .

Arhian superior to the "Keres No Tomorrow" figure and definitely above par compared to the "Snow Soldier".

Arhian (thus far) remains very close to the source material in terms of execution. Not 100%, but very close (90% to 93%).

I saw Arhian's pictures online after I got home from watching 50 SHADES DARKER. To me Arhian is av very good representation of a . . .

B ig Boob
D etermined
S exy
M inimally Dressed

1:6 female figure that follows a particular "formula".

;) :p

·
Registered
490 Posts
I kinda like the figure the outfit could do with some modification to make it more practical. I would be interested to see how the harness works , I assume she has her sword scabbard on her back.

It does appear that all the recent figures are much the same ANVWAS (Another Naked Vicki With a Sword , acronym from my CGI days)

·
Registered
152 Posts
I kinda like the figure the outfit could do with some modification to make it more practical. I would be interested to see how the harness works , I assume she has her sword scabbard on her back.

It does appear that all the recent figures are much the same ANVWAS (Another Naked Vicki With a Sword , acronym from my CGI days)
:agreeI also think this particular figure is far Superior to their latest offering, both in terms of headsculpt ( very expressive and determided ) and leather like material used.

So I might get this one.

But frankly speaking, I'm kind of getting tired of the heroic fantasy line of figures that more or less all look the same....

I wish Phicen would move to another theme, like, why not, to the sexy female PMC or military figures....

Let's hope they do something different soon :gimme

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,956 Posts
I wish Phicen would move to another theme, like, why not, to the sexy female PMC or military figures....
--

If so, then the sexy female PMC/military figures would not be as scantily clad/revealing like the fantasy realm figures.

I'm just saying.

VERYCOOL and DAM thus far have the sexy female PMC/military figures locked up.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Just a bit of a nit-pick here...

I understand why Phicen opt for the boot foot design for these figures: they're usually sturdy, and support the weight of the figure while allowing good articulation. With this in mind, can we please have something that doesn't look like recycled Cy Girl boots? Yes, these have some stitching detail on the back, but the overall look is from CG 2.0 boots, complete with the center seam. I'm not familiar with the character this figure represents, but I doubt she wears boots designed by Takara.

Phicen keep hitting home-runs with their sculpts, this one will be on my list of must buys!

·
Registered
152 Posts
--

If so, then the sexy female PMC/military figures would not be as scantily clad/revealing like the fantasy realm figures.

I'm just saying.

VERYCOOL and DAM thus far have the sexy female PMC/military figures locked up.
Yeap DFC, I have to agree with you that the sexy female PMC or military figure theme is already covered by DAM ( still needs to deliver though) and Verycool. But a different and even sexier approach might be possible...

What I'm really saying is that Phicen needs to diversify and find other areas for their line of female figures ( other than Heroic fantasy female figures ).

They tried to approach the historical theme with their Sparta female figure ( which was a big success ), so why not continue on this path with a sexy Roman figure, a sexy gladiator figure, female barbarians, some female helfic figures, a female Cow Girl and a female american indian figure... YOU NAME IT ;)

·
1:6 Miniature Craftsman
694 Posts
The Spartan figure was just another fantasy female character. There was nothing historical about it.

I'm guessing that "battle bottom" means something different in Chinese. A better English term would be something like "battle kilt".

The head sculpt is one of the best I've seen - very impressive.

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
This might be one of the last figure from PHICEN that I ordering after Snow Soldier after just ordering Keres No Tomorrow figure & paying $22.00 for shipping which includes a base that I don't want & will never use & adds extra weight to the shipping & apparently has a box that is even bigger than the Demon Huntress package or at least the ones that comes with bases. :rant

1 - 20 of 48 Posts