One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,972 Posts
Re: PHICEN:1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless body with Stainless Steel Skeleto

Second head looks like Nicole Kidman.
--

I get that vibe too, but the head sculpt reminds me more of a younger Julianne Moore.

·
12,972 Posts

They look great, but was't there an issue with PHICEN that their production sculpts look nothing like the proto?
--

They're hit & miss, but the last release was pretty much on the $ IMHO (Angelina Jolie & Tang Wei head sculpt).

·
Amazon Warrior
510 Posts

They look scrawny, they need some cheese burgers. The arms have no muscle mass, yup to scrawny. Pass.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts

They look scrawny, they need some cheese burgers. The arms have no muscle mass, yup to scrawny. Pass.
Agreed. But - and this is an important one - if this is the new trend with better skeletons in the seamless figures, then we might soon look at something better and meatier.

Personally I think they went thise route just so they could try out the new skeleton design with as little as possible in the way.

Not really a fan of the sculpts though, but they are a step in the right direction from the usual crap female sculpts we see.

·
Whatever Works, Dude
2,244 Posts

Back when they announced the figure over the summer, I was skeptical about paying nearly $100 for a base body, and these new photos aren't doing much to change my mind, I'm afraid. I'd be curious to see if they're just doing their old skeleton in metal or if there are real changes, but I don't know that I'm $100 curious. The references to ball-jointed dolls in the description make me think there is something new under that skin. That said, I think the original bodies can probably do a lot of what's shown here, though it'd be a little tricky.

I really hate the non-interchangeable heeled feet, especially since the heeled feet with the last base body release are too steep to fit many 1/6 heels or heeled boots. I also agree that these figures are way too skinny. Some of the shots of the tan skin really show how little material there is on the arms.

Not crazy about the pale sculpt, and I have mixed feelings about the tan sculpt, too. I think her eyes are a little bit too close together, though I like that they tried that half-smile and mostly succeeded. It reminds me a little bit of the old Dragon Models Heather sculpt, except this one looks more "happy" and less "psychotic." Hoping it's another one where the prototype photos match the shipping product. And maybe it's me showing my age and my preferences, but the tan sculpt reminds me of Raquel Welch. Might make for a nice One Million Years B.C. custom, but I'd be putting it on an older Phicen body, not this one.

Looks good. This bit made me laugh 'Though they are anatomically correct, these figures are not designed to simulate sex'.

You'd have to be pretty, uhm.. *cough* small? :)
Heh. I think that's their "Tang Wei Escape Clause," since the actress got upset when something suspiciously like her face was on the last round of base bodies. The photos went viral and I think a lot of the stories just called it a sex doll (news coverage in English). There was some talk about it back in the thread for that figure. Don't think it's an accident that Phicen is embedding the text in the photo that it's not a sex doll.

Huh. Angelina sculpt? Any reviews or in hand pictures?
dollfie63 posted some great shots of the headsculpt here, though he also re-rooted the head. Haven't had a chance to photograph mine yet.

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts

Very intriguing.

At least her head sculpt looks a much better.
Yeah she does seem like she has skinner arms.

·
12,972 Posts

Compared to the recent previous releases, these lack muscle definition/depth.

Just look at the arms.

·
One Sixth Striker
998 Posts

Very nice looking bodies! I wish they start making male bodies, would love to have tonnes of selection on muscular male bodies to use =P

·
12,972 Posts

Very nice looking bodies! I wish they start making male bodies, would love to have tonnes of selection on muscular male bodies to use =P
--

Don't be giving them any ideas.

They need to further refine & perfect their female bodies before even considering making seamless 1:6 male bodies.

·
Batmanila
850 Posts

The second sculpt looks like Amy Adams to me. The Fire Red Rose sculpt still looks the prettiest to me (resemblance to Isla Fisher).

Nothing wrong with the thin arms since there are really thin arms in the real world. What bothers me is the quality. Phicen is still in its R and D development stage, plus the fact that the paint apps is not as realistic compared to the other top companies.

G

·

:agree:agree:agree

Lets see what the articulation is really like, and how strongly the joints are made. Maybe with the metal skeleton, a (really skinny) cyborg female figure could be made

·
12,972 Posts

:agree:agree:agree

Lets see what the articulation is really like, and how strongly the joints are made. Maybe with the metal skeleton, a (really skinny) cyborg female figure could be made
--

So a "Cameron"-esque/inspired figure will finally see light of day? *

* = Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

·
Registered
5,687 Posts

-- So a "Cameron"-esque/inspired figure will finally see light of day? * * = Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Well, I doubt that exposing the screw joint connections would ever look "realistic"enough for a terminator or a cyborg with the whole skeleton exposed, even if the basic frame was ok; and it would still lack pistons and wires and stuff. But I imagine you could do something creepy and cool with a "battle-damaged" cyborg exposing a titanium arm or leg etc. There was a Superman Annual cover that gave me nightmares as a kid, where the flesh of his hands is melting away, and he's got scary robot hands.

·
Ardat-yakshi
529 Posts

I think the limbs on these look great. I really like the redhead.

And I also think they need to do male bodies. I think the boys need some objectifying too.

And how about some darker skin tones? I kinda want options besides white, light white, and dark white.

·
Registered
80 Posts

The feet/toes seems immobile... stuck for the high heels...

Questions: Release date?... and Price?
yeah, the high heel feet does present a problem. Agree that the last versions where too steep. regardless, I prolly will pick one up...

·
Registered
10 Posts

Awesome. I bought 3 Phicen's in the last 3 months alone, and I like em. This looks great, especially since they got rid of that hideous ankle joint. And the face on that tan one is gorgeous, reminds me a little of Amy Adams.
A cross between Amy Adams and the former DA chick on Law and Order SVU.

·
Registered
1:6 Scale Hot Toys Collectibles
1 Posts
PHICEN:1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless body with Stainless Steel Skeleton X2

This simulation model was developed by a group of engineers, material experts, artists, etc. who are passionate about action doll models in Phicen Company, which took three years to develop.
We ran countless tests to get the model to feel like a real person, including skin texture, flexibility, and other subtleties.
The height of the model is designed according to the 1:6 photo of a real human female with a height of 168CM. It is yet another revolution in mannequins.

All parts of the internal skeleton of the model are made of stainless steel, which is durable and not easy to corrode. With 26 movable joints, most of which are spherical joints, the flexibility is very high.
Each joint can move freely like a real person, and can imitate more than 90% of the movements of a real person. This model can easily assume a variety of dynamic poses, imitating the look and movement of any character.

The exterior of the model is specially made of non-toxic and environmentally friendly medical-grade materials, which are resistant to aging, easy to clean and maintain, and not easy to stain and crack. Plus, it feels soft to the touch, giving it a real skin-like feel.

Although this product is for play, it is not a toy. It is an exquisite 1:6 scale mannequin produced using high-quality materials and strict quality control. Not sexually functional.
Whether you're a character creator, modeler, photographer, painter, or just a collector, you'll appreciate the industry's best seamless body models.

More body types, stay tuned!

REPLY:

I've been trying to find some images of this item, or any other similar ones really, where they don't any of the clothing on them because I need to make sure that the nipples (especially with any of the pale skinned ones) are a certain size and color.

And because I haven't been able to find any images of these sixth scale female seamless bodies through any of the Google image searches I did, as they all had either some sort of blurring effect or the nipples were just covered by some other means, I wanted to reach out to see if you had any images that showed them (preferably in as large a format as possible).

So, any assistance you or anyone else could offer me here would be greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance!

JOEL OSTERGAARD

21 - 40 of 40 Posts