15.匕首 1把
16.匕首套 1個
17.對講機 1個
18.對講機套 1個
19.腰包             1個
20.弹夹包 1個
21.狗牌             1個
22.底座            1個

.......................................................................................................

Pre-order information of Female Agent

Item NO: PL2013-24
Item Name: Female Agent 1:6 Scale Deluxe Collector Figure

Product Height: 29.5cm
Product Scale: 1:6
Package: 1figure in itself black inner box
6pcs into 1 Carton box
NW: 0.9KG
GW: 7.2KG
Inner box Size: L34.8cm X W14.8cm X H9.7cm
CTN Size: L32.0cm X W29.8cm X H36.5cm

Part list:
1. Seamless body in large bust size 1pc
2. Head sculpt 1pc
3.Interchangeable eyes 3pcs
4.Replaceable hands 6pc/3pairs
5.Short vest 1pc
6.Long vest 1pc
7.Gloves 2pcs/1pair
8.pants 1pc
9.Belt 1pc
10.Boots 2pcs/1pair
11.Pistol 2pcs
12.Holster 2pcs
13.Clips 2pcs
14.Bullet bag 2pcs
15.Dagger 1pc
16.Dagger sets 1pc
17.Interphone 1pc
18.Interphone sets 1pc
19. Waist Bag 1pc
20. Clips Bag 1pc
21. Dog Tag 1pc
22. Stand 1pc

·
Whatever Works, Dude
2,244 Posts
Hmmm. On the plus side, those are actually pretty nice camo pants (even if they're not quite MARPAT or any other pattern I can recognize), the boots are cool, and if you're going to do a Phicen figure at all, she needs to show skin so I can even live with the ridiculous tops.

On the minus side, the leather goods look the same as their usual (which is decent but not great), it's the same USP pistol molds as always, and that headsculpt is...uh...let's go with "not my taste." It looks OK from some angles, but really horrible from others. The heads for the latest figures were a lot better, IMO.

I am a whole lot more likely to preorder this than the "Black Fox in Fire" figure, although it's not a sure thing by any means.

·
Hobby Military Advisor
1,079 Posts
I think she is supposed to be Tanya from Red Alert 3 if I am not mistaken, at least the RA allied Logo on her shirt suggests that. For that I think the figure looks great.

·
Brit Basher
2,509 Posts
I think she is supposed to be Tanya from Red Alert 3 if I am not mistaken, at least the RA allied Logo on her shirt suggests that. For that I think the figure looks great.
I too thought it was a RA tie-in after seeing that logo but having only played RA2 (where Tanya is brunette) I thought that's where the specific tie-in stuff ended. Clearly not, as a Google search result shows, this is definitely RA3 Tanya.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
on the bright side MOVABLE EYES is back!!!!!

I wonder though... is this their new stainless frame body, as they didn't mention "normal / heeled feet" in the description, and the presence of the "stand" that was previously seen on the metal frame body tease pics

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I tlooks good - with another headsculpt, this is kind of iconical for Michelle Rodriguez. :drool

The pants looks odd though - I get the feeling that they are modern German, even if they aren't. Apart from that, a pretty great set.

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
:doh

When i first saw the title I though maybe something like a FEMALE AGENT, you know, like FBI, CIA or such....nice pant suit, shoulder holster etc....what the he(hockey stick, hockey stick) is this...

Good thing Flirty Girl is coming out with great idea's and items, cause Phicen is going backwards...

Great use of rehashed stuff...:poke

·
IS HE LIVE OR IS HE DEAD?
2,599 Posts
I thought it was Shakira goes to war after implants.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
like the figure, but after my experience with the fire red rose figure....sadly I am going to have to pass. Love the way it look, but 90.00-100.00 for the outfit is a bit too much. Phicen bodies were made to look at not to be played with and unfortunately for me I play with mines. but again I love the look of the figure.

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Only the outfit is Tanya from RA3, but that doesn't look anything (even remotely) like Jenny McCarthy - if it did I'd be getting one. To me, if you look close enough, it looks just like the "Black Fox" HS with blonde hair and slightly different "makeup."

·
Web Research Junkie
1,598 Posts
I know that some on this board while gulp this up like a fat kid to cake, but damn why do we need yet another Tactical Hooker? Give us some worthwhile females with great accessories like the male figures being offered these days.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,970 Posts
The HS looks Kim Poirier from the Dawn of the dead movie, with a change of outfit to be a zombie killer.:)
--

BINGO!

The face/head sculpt can be better and looks like a half @ $ $ ed effort from PHICEN.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,970 Posts
I know that some on this board while gulp this up like a fat kid to cake, but damn why do we need yet another Tactical Hooker? Give us some worthwhile females with great accessories like the male figures being offered these days.
--

Because "tactical hooker" figures sell?

They would not being producing it if it did not sell (well enough) for them.

I understand your sentiments though.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts