One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
If it isn't Angus Scrimm himself, I don't know wo it would be. I look forward to the finished figure with grim and giddy anticipation.

Do you wake up screaming in the middle of the night, hearing his voice, Time to finish my mini-me, BOY!!! ?

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Hiya, Shatners Toupee!

WOW! That looks great! I can just hear him blurting out "BOY!!" Lookin forward to further updates!

Russ
Proud son of Rose and Wes

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Personally, I think she should've done two versions, one with irises and one without. Those irises can be a tremendous help to people that perhaps can't paint eyes as well as others. I wouldn't be able to do eyes as well as I can now were it not for Horizon kits giving me a start, they all had irises.

CHEERS!

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Here's the final nose fix. I was very happy with it and signed off on it, telling Ada he was now done, so now she'll be casting and painting them. Since I commissioned three heads at once, I'm pretty sure she's going to be sending all three off together once they are all done, which means she still has hair to fix on the SUPERNATURAL Dean before she can cast and paint him.
FYI- I just started a commission thread at Sideshow forums for an Ada BISHOP from Aliens if anyone is interested.
-Rick

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.