One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have been asked to put up some photos, of the latest project that Peter Shaw is working on. And to be very honest when i saw a 1/6th Junkers JU52, my jaw hit the floor.... :shock: As i was absolutely stunned when i saw the Dora gun for the first time, but this aircraft has to be the best model i have ever seen produced by hand in wood.

To get all of that ribbing to look so good, the wing flap mechanisms, the top turret... I am just 'blown away' and my limited vocabulary cannot describe how astounded i am at this.

Gary

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
That's absolutely, outrageously fine. He's a mad saint, and his Tante Ju is a wondrous thing.

I hope you don't mind, I added a bit to the title, because too many will pass it by, to their loss.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Hi,

I hope you don't mind, I added a bit to the title, because too many will pass it by, to their loss.
Many thanks for the additions to the title, as i was in too much of a hurry to post the topic.

As for a site for some of Peter's other work, please look at the link below.

http://www.vonabt.co.uk/

Where is this guy at?
Peter lives in West Sussex, United Kingdom.

Thanks.

Gary

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
I have a bud who's not exactly in the hobby, but he'll go ape after seeing the JU52 and probably stroke out when he sees Dora.

·
Registered
908 Posts
All I had to see was the name Peter Shaw and I knew this would be astounding.It's great that someone has the resources and inclination to tackle big subjects.Would love to be able to see his stuff in person.Glad there's OSW.

·
TOYMONGER
846 Posts
that is freaking beautiful! :cheers

this man is a god of the 1/6 world, his work never ceases to astound me.

I imagine his wife in the background saying "oh, but you don't have time to fix the towel rack in the bathroom".:lol

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.