One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
No regrets.
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seemed that my presence wasn't well received back when.
I've always enjoyed visiting the OSW and would like to play a more active part.
Do I need permission to start a gallery and add an occasional post?

Thanks,
Brenda

·
Registered
30 Posts
I don't know what happened, as I'm new here, but I do believe this is a public forum so you shouldn't need to ask permission to post here. Unless you violated the terms of service, but then you would probably be banned. :lol

·
No regrets.
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've never violated any terms of service but I won't deny once having the reputation for causing trouble. I promise to behave. :thumb

·
What should I bash today?
4,267 Posts
As with any birth, I believe there was some pain when OSW started. But now as OSW grows, I personally feel it's the friendliest and most welcoming 1/6 forum. It's the best place for someone new (not saying you are) to start, until one progresses in skill and decide to post on English, Japanese, or Chinese forums where they can be quite critical of accuracy and asthetics. Do unto others what u want others to do unto u, and I think u'll enjoy yourself here... :thumb And I always like to say this... Having a public profile does wonders to break the ice! :cheers

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Welcome to the board. I guess I missed your first couple of posts. I went back and looked but the pix were gone. Sounds like you do nice work though. Hope we get to see it soon,
Paul

·
Kitbash MacGyver
1,002 Posts
I dunno what may have happened in the past...but this forum allows my long-winded presence so I'm sure it's safe for you. C'mon in.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Welcome back. Memory loss on the part of staff (we wondered if having the staff quarters next to the reactor core was bad...) means we'd have to take thousands of hours of depositions, so welcome back.

JTFazz said:
They haven't kicked me out yet, so you should be golden. ;)
Actually, you've been kicked out and reeled back in over 600 times - part of a secret program we were developing. Damned freedom of information act!

·
Inspector 12
3,419 Posts
pukingdog said:
Welcome back. Memory loss on the part of staff (we wondered if having the staff quarters next to the reactor core was bad...) means we'd have to take thousands of hours of depositions, so welcome back.

Actually, you've been kicked out and reeled back in over 600 times - part of a secret program we were developing. Damned freedom of information act!
I was wondering how long it was going to after I decloaked before you decided to fire up our little tete-a-tete!

:chainsaw

1 - 20 of 38 Posts