1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Pens/Detroit no doubt.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
And I am a Wings hater!!But you can't deny the talent.If they don't win it...wow.

·
Proactive Procrastinator
1,330 Posts
Hey, I got your Devils right here'a. Go Flyers!! :ninja
This is the ONLY time I will say this, but I give the Flyers full credit for turning their season around.........

We now go back to our regular scheduled program....

Screw the Flyers!!!!!:evil:evil:evil

:knock:nanana

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
And Pittsburgh is about to ruin the Flyers season.

·
Visit Echo Base Toys www.echobasetoys.com
396 Posts
As a Ranger fan, screw the Flyers and Devils!

If it comes down to Detroit vs. Pittsburgh, go Red Wings!

I cannot stand Wah Wah Crosby and his Greg Louganis dives......it's almost like he's european. Euros, that probably why the Montreal Canadiens lost. :)

Speaking of dives, did you check out the Osgood dive after game three? He went down faster than a $2 hooker. If he doesn't win the Stanley Cup, he should win an Oscar!

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Well...it's set Wings.Pens...Another Stanley Cup final I couldn't care less about.

I think the last one I did was Avs/Devils 2001.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Did I not call it!!!

·
Uncle Sam's Trunk Monkey
873 Posts
ALL Hail Lord Crosby....Pens in 5

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Pens have no idea what they are running in to..... Wings in 5 unless Franzen returns, then 4....

·
A Stickler for Accuracy
4,365 Posts
ALL Hail Lord Crosby....Pens in 5
You can quote me on this, Viper: :grinroll:grinroll:grinroll Bwaa-Haa-Haa-Haa! :grinroll:grinroll:grinroll

Pens have no idea what they are running in to..... Wings in 5 unless Franzen returns, then 4....
:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb I'm with ya, Storm!​

The Wings are going into this Finals fully expecting to win, and that is not misplaced confidence. What the Pens are running into is a red and white freight train. This will be what is what is referred to in sports circles as a "learning experience".

Of course, based on the pre-Finals hype, I figured that Gary Bettman would hold a press conference and just give the Cup to TNG Crosby!

I think that 4-0 game one was a great way to start the series. I'm not saying it'll be a sweep, but that banner's gonna be hoisted to the rafters of "The Joe" come next fall!

Go Wings, Baby!

·
A Stickler for Accuracy
4,365 Posts
3-0. Yeah, baby.

Another ass whuppin' visited by the Wings upon the flightless semi-aquatic fowl from the Steel City. The Red Wings out played 'em, out toughed 'em, and out matured 'em. That goon Roberts should be sitting at least one game, but it won't happen. The Pens sure can't complain about the officiating, as most of the iffy, if not outright missed calls went their way.

While not challenged often, there were some quality chances that Ozzy shut down with a confidence and competence that he didn't show 10 years ago when he backstopped the Wings to their second consecutive Cup. I've never seen Osgood play this well. I don't want to jinx the guy, so I won't say it, but wow, that's quite a streak he has going right now.

Wednesday night in Pittsburgh. See you there!

Go Wings!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.