One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, been fiddling with 3 kitbashes and took time to play with picture taking. Looks really amateur and I need to spend more time playing with the camera settings.

PCU Machine Gunner. Just 2 pics cos the whole freaking lot of PCU pics r blurry and tooooo over exposed.

Detail of the BS MK48 Mod 0 or was it Mod 1....

PMC Brown.

Force Recon Newbie. I love how the HT green flightsuit fits on the BS nude. But dang the legs were wobbly and loose and he tried to dive off the table twice! The BS mechanix gloves were a pain to put on!!! I tried for an hour with HT bare hands and TS bare hands and ended up frustrated and I am this close to tearing that pair of gloves into shreds.

Cheers!
Tang

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
very nice Tang!! wold love to see more of that Seal gunner, from the looks of it, he's looking good already. I like the FR the best, nice loadout on this kitbash, poses are cool too!! keep the kitbash juice flowing bud!!

and here's a juice for ya for a job well done!!!

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Don. Now thats a fantastic drink! I'll try to post up more of the PCU gunner if they arent too over exposed. :D I was quite surprised the BS body looks this good in HT clothes and TS gear. I am unsure if I wanna get more of the BS nudes as they have the wobbly knees syndrome.

Thanks Niels.

Its long overdue Tatuued1. I been sitting on my asses doing nothing but troll the forum. It's a fun way to spend an evening too.

S.W.A.T U r gonna love that AA body. It looks really nice but beware of the huge head.... Cant find a helmet that goes onto it without looking weird.

·
Registered
324 Posts
WOW!! TANG, those are awesome. Did you pass on sleeping for the past month. The Brown PMC and PCU guy are my favorites. By the way, nice patches:thumb.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks mace16.

Thanks Mike. I forgo sleep for a month, :D. These were done on and off but was too lazy to snap some photos until last nite. I am kinda surprised the PMC turned out okay, was a little skeptical of using single colors for top n bottoms.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks cannednerves. Yup that money sucking HT has got most of my money and I dun see it ending soon! :D Glad u like the ample load.
Love ur bashes but its been a while since u put up any.

Leadenlegacy, fantastic! I had it super glued. hahaaaa Got to pry it off and re-glue again. Thanks for the info.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts