One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Intercept,Engage,Destroy
5,195 Posts
That's pretty cool! Well done! Is the bomber jacket by 21st Century?

·
Customizer
2,232 Posts
Excellent !!! :applause

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Attaboy, man.

That's outstanding.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Very nice...

>>>

·
Registered
157 Posts
Assuming the excellent dio took place while Patton was in Germany after the war ended, wasn't Patton promoted to 4 star General before WW2 ended?

TTT

·
AKA Nigel...
5,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's pretty cool! Well done! Is the bomber jacket by 21st Century?
Thanks Joe:)
Yes, and the shirt.
Good Golly! That's the best Patton I've ever seen. Outstanding piece of art. Congrats.
Thank you so much:)
Awesome job! He looks great, really nice little setup to go with him as well.
Thank you sir:)
Excellent !!! :applause
Attaboy, man.

That's outstanding.
Thanks dude:)
Very nice...

>>>
Thank you:)
Assuming the excellent dio took place while Patton was in Germany after the war ended, wasn't Patton promoted to 4 star General before WW2 ended?

TTT
This is Belgium 1944.
George, Austria called. They want their Lippizonner back when you're done. They said "Please".
Outstanding bash, and I'm sure Patton would approve.
Thanks Mark:)
Kudos on the Lipizzaner stallion mention, I wondered if anyone would pick up on that:clap

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
That was a bit trippy, at first I was most reminded of Burt Lancaster's Maj. Falconer, in Castle Keep. This figure could easily be converted to that intriguing character. That aside, it's just plain beautimous. That is what Patton thought he looked like. Another fine one, Nigel.

·
AKA Nigel...
5,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Beautiful work. Love all the little details. Nice dog, too.:bravo
Thank you:)
That was a bit trippy, at first I was most reminded of Burt Lancaster's Maj. Falconer, in Castle Keep. This figure could easily be converted to that intriguing character. That aside, it's just plain beautimous. That is what Patton thought he looked like. Another fine one, Nigel.
Thanks Mike:)

Even trippier - that's what I origonally painted that horse white for.
Castle Keep

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Truth is stranger than fiction. I somehow missed that figure back then. Great stuff, both of them.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Another superb one, I could not decide which one to nominate this one or horsie horsie at that time. This should have been there too since all were military bashes, all of them against Patton.

·
AKA Nigel...
5,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Truth is stranger than fiction. I somehow missed that figure back then. Great stuff, both of them.
Cheers Mike:)
Another superb one, I could not decide which one to nominate this one or horsie horsie at that time. This should have been there too since all were military bashes, all of them against Patton.
Thank you, I really appreciated the nomination:)

It's funny though, if I thought I had any chance of a nom this month I would have thought it would've been my mounted cowboy.
I always find it interesting to see which threads get a lot of attention and which ones get virtually ignored.
Sometimes I throw out something from the spares box and the thread goes, virtually, viral. Other times I put up something I have put a ton of work into and am rater proud of and it just gets a few comments. like my latest Matthew McConaughey figure, I thought that one was going to catch fire.

I'm not complaining, mind you, I'm just happy to be here:)

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Cheers Mike:)

Thank you, I really appreciated the nomination:)

It's funny though, if I thought I had any chance of a nom this month I would have thought it would've been my mounted cowboy.
I always find it interesting to see which threads get a lot of attention and which ones get virtually ignored.
Sometimes I throw out something from the spares box and the thread goes, virtually, viral. Other times I put up something I have put a ton of work into and am rater proud of and it just gets a few comments. like my latest Matthew McConaughey figure, I thought that one was going to catch fire.

I'm not complaining, mind you, I'm just happy to be here:)
I'm with you on trying to understand why some things get ignored and others hit the stratosphere. Guess we're a fickle lot.
As for your "Castle Keep", that is a very cool one, but George stands out more. As I recall, the lines were too long at the one drive-in when we went to see "True Grit", so we ended up at the other and saw "Castle Keep".
I would like to know what you used for your Burt Lancaster hs?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts