One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I saw the thread title, I was afraid you might want to do a "Dirty Dancing" bash! ;)
...and what if i did?!?:O:O:O

:lol:lol:lol:lol

...about a year ago, when my collection started to focus mainly on 1/6, I was really into doing a Mad Max, an Eastwood "man with no name", and the RED DAWN boys, I bought a Platoon Sheen with the intention of doing it last spring, but got caught up in doing the three Max, zombies, all the figures i'm working on. Finding parts for these guys has been tough but i've learned a lot.

But yeah, Jed and Matt from RED DAWN would be great to have on the shelf.

·
Fear is not an Option!
1,391 Posts
Reggie, Reggie, Reggie! I think this wouldbe a great sculpt for Reggie to do. There area a ton of possibilities. Red Dawn, Next of Kin, Roadhouse etc. Great idea.

·
Fear is not an Option!
1,391 Posts
Reggie is one of the OSW's custom sculpt artists. He has a listing in the custom section of the forum. He does fantastic work. ADA is another person who does AWESOME custom heads.

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
Finding parts for these guys has been tough but i've learned a lot.

But yeah, Jed and Matt from RED DAWN would be great to have on the shelf.
i would love that too...i must have watched that movie like a hundred times when i was 7-8 yrs old. i think someone did a C.Thomas Howell kitbash, and was pretty impressive.

in the move, i loved how they "tagged" the name Wolverines on the burning/blown up emeny vehicles

an "Uncommon Valor" bash wouldn't bad either, another one of my childhood favorites

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hi,

Depends on how you want to portray him...

as for dirty dancing... here is something you maybe interested in... :angel

Did Sniper / Prone

1 - 20 of 21 Posts