One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have just finished a new knife for an upcoming figure. I had a good time trying to capture some pics along the way for a tutorial. I apologize for the blurriness in some of the pics ( I went hand-held:lol ) I tried to add some basic instructions in the pics by way of type. By the way, I don't know if I included this in the pics, but the plastic is from a drawer organizer.

One last thing: DO NOT drink a bunch of coffee before undertaking this project:)

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Stunning work. Thanks for showing your in-process pictures again, this tutorial is brilliant, and its good to see that even a master such as yourself has to try more than once ;)
Your paracord handled knife came out beautifully as well. Bravo Zulu SEF :clap
I can only hope my 10th try comes out even a 10th as nice as yours.

It looks like you're using the .5mm elastic cord, do you prefer the waxed or cotton[?] covered kind?

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
Man Mike, you da man! A true believer of if-you-can't-find-it-do-it-yourself. Absolutely no substitution and definitely awesome work. Kudos to you :thumb

·
THE BUTCHER (OSW Stuff:)
2,525 Posts
Solid.

I guess it's tutorial week huh. Back to school!

I've always enjoyed your customs. Truly cannot find this on earth except from you!:)

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks much guys:) I went back and sort of cringed at some of the misspellings I included in the text portion... and I forgot to add a Knocked Up " I hate Steely Dan. " joke:lol

saiko Thank you very much - you have skills, so I am sure you will come up with a beaut. I was kind of bummed when I broke the first one, but figured it kind of helped to show it as it is pretty common for me to mess up, and the one thing that keeps me from doing it again is to relive it in that pic:lol
Warlordkeep Thank you Paul:)
Porkins73 Thank you Kenny:)
KMok15 Thank you - and right back at you with the camo face paint tutorial. I was eally impressed with those results you achieved at that is one of the hardest things to get right on a figure. Look at the mass produced stuff for example.. . it is always blotchy and too shiny. Your method fixes both.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.