One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
AT LAST ENDED!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, Ill show you some picks of one work I just started as a therapy of stress:
First I started Johan Krauss, but leave it in the chest, so suddenly started the Pan from Pan's Labyrinth movie of Guillermo del Toro.

It was intended to be 1/6... but it is most 1/4, so I don't know if only make him a bust or a full body (lot of work the full body... so I don't know really).

The next step is the hair , the model looks in funny colour because i used some ink (the artisan resin doesn't let me see the process).
Well, will think later what to do.
What do you guys think?

·
Registered
816 Posts
Re: Pan's Labyrinth

your talent is INCREDIBLE!!!! '

more please.

·
One Sixth Gunsmith
1,234 Posts

A fantastic rendition of a fascinating character from a brilliant film, Shadowcrane! While my first though would be to build the full body for this so you can show off your work recreating his legs, as you say, that would be a lot of work, not to mention a MASSIVE figure. I would therefore suggest that you turn this brilliant sculpt into a bust ... though I would still love to see a full build of the Faun ... and the "Pale Man" when you are done with that!

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts

That is beautiful.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts

:bowing

·
Registered
522 Posts

Looks great. Pan's Labyrinth was one film that really demanded more figures and statues to be made of it's amazing characters. But it never happened and it's a terrible shame that we got so little to take home and enjoy from that wonderful film.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

---dragonsleeper,Lynkhart,neoaxtion,apotheosis,turkeyshot,rogerbee,Stryker2011,dandid,siquisiri,pukingdog,Aneses,Warden,dadrab,Matthew2388,histrionics--- Thanks a lot for all your commentaries, i appreciate them.
I do agree, I saw again the movie and taking proportions, it will be a massive figure if i made it complete, so i think i will make it in stages.. it will take me a while, i do work on it time to time.

And, i wanted to correct some proportions to the eyes, and add some details to the horns and teeth , so this is how it goes the head (again with some tint):

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Hi again, fast update:
I made small pieces one of my 1/6 figure to fit the 14", some sculpt at the torso and neck and (something new for me), sculpted a tiny head of a faerie (I am bad to take a good shoot of small pieces).
Thanks for your comments!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 86 Posts