One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Uhh....i don´t know is it alowed or not....

But i found this on Deviantart. Think this Forum is to give Others the WOW Effect ....so i must show it to You. Hope the Artist is not angry with me.:dunno

I will sell my Soul to the Devil for that Talent....the Name of the Artist is Noeling

·
Registered
152 Posts
OMG, that's just incredible.... :jawdrop

Where are the original HS coming from ?

I think I 'm going to contact him as well and ask for my entire Phicen, Hot toys, BBi, female Head sculpt collection to be repainted...

:gimme:gimme:gimme

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Incredible! Before you sell your soul, Ephiane, why not contact Noeling and ask for advice? Your work is already beautiful, I'd hate to think it was controlled by the Devil. As far as I can tell, his only talent is ruining others.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Fantastic, yes, and so is the price:

A starting point for a commision repaint is $1250. Plus shipping and handling, and no that's not an error - I double-checked the website.

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
I see someone beet me to it, Noel Cruz

His stuff sells cause he is not catering to the 1/6 world, he is catering to the Doll world where they are use to these types of prices...something to think about next time you buy a boxed figure.. :bag

·
Last seen in Skyrim...
918 Posts
I've been following this guy's work for a while and he never fails to impress! How he can turn the most bland looking headsculpts into such perfect likenesses is beyond me, a true genius at work!

These are from the link to his deviantArt posted above but they're some of my favourites.
In many cases it highlights just how important a good paint job is - the sculpts themselves are spot on but the factory decals ruin them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts