One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a chance to visit Azteca at the swap meet today. I picked up a bunch of loose gear, mostly modern stuff. Azteca had those Luchadors on display.
They came out really cool looking. He has the uniforms (mask, pants and boots) for sale. I should have picked one up! But nonetheless, I'm really happy with the gear I picked up.

A few figures I added some gear too.

Picked up that HT P-90 and the HT Diver rucksack.

I think he's coming along pretty cool.

Picked up that new holster from the PMC figure, along with another leg drop holder of some sort. (excuse my lack of technical terms) LOL!

Picked up that black back pack (not sure who made it?)
added the MP-5 from the HT Hong Kong SDU Figure)

Picked up the vest and the "saw" vest? i think it's HT.

picked up a new weapon for him.

A better pic of the rucksack.

I came home pretty satisfied with all the gear I picked up from Azteca.
Tomorrow i'll try and get them out in my mother in laws back yard for some action shots. Until then....One Shot out!

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
Good stuff...

Looks like you got yourself some high speed gear!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
One shot...

Nice fig's my friend!! I am a big supporter of HT's line...anyhow..Yes Azteca is a great guy..and he has awesome figures and accesories...can't wait to see
your back yard pic's for I enjoy them greatly!!

Regards,

Echo 7

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was hoping to have snapped a few shots this past Monday at the in-laws place, but we went someplace else instead. I can't wait to get back to the swap meet too pick up some more loose HT gear from Azteca. It's like having my own personal Monkey Depot right next door to me. (plus I don't pay shipping) :)
Plus I get to choose from all the latest gear from Hotter Toys, ACE, HT and Saturday Toys. So I at least get too pick it up the items and really check them out first before I buy them.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
OneShot,

I am jealous!! Azteca is the man to get Onesixth!!! Enjoy your exclusiveness!!

Regards,

Echo 7

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Azteca gave me a ring earlier today (I was up in LA) He thought I was going too pay him another visit to the swap meet for more gear. I will head over his place next week to hang out and do a little buying of some more loose gear. I can't wait to rummage through all his loose bins...there is always great deals waiting at Azteca's place.

I'll keep you guys posted. Tomorrow is Monday, so I am hoping to get out to the in-laws and snap a few shots for the OSW board. Until then...One Shot out!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts