One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
One Sixth Junkie
6,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I delivered a package to one of our members here named vietnaminter about 4 months ago. It arrived there fine.

Then he ordered some more stuff, fine. Then I get an order from my eBay account, Italy of couse, fine. Both the items were sent off. Then they were returned to me because I didn't have the CN-22 form (that's the form in which you declare stuff in the package), which they never asked before! It's a new Italian law that went into effect three or four months ago.

Now, it's been 2 months and they still have not gotten the package. It pisses me off. Now I have to put insurance on the packages that goes to Italy.

Has anyone experience the same problems with Italy?

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
I've noticed from several dealers on eBay, both US and Asia that stopped shipping to Italy [they note it on their listings] since mid last year, but for international parcels I've always put a customs form on it regardless, don't recall the name of it but it was green.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I've sent a couple of packages to Mario but nothing recently. Everything took a while to get there and they had customs forms attached stating what they contained.

Kinda like the letter I sent you a week before the package and they were both addressed the same way.

The old box of chocolates thing, you never know what you are going to get! Or when! :rolling

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Apparently, there's quite a problem with the Italian post system that dates back a year or two. Sorry to say but your's is not an isolated case.

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
I've shipped several items (1/6th) to Italy in the past several months. It took anywhere from 3 weeks, to 2 months to get to its location. One of the packages never got there.

I have since learned that if you really want it to get there, buy insurance and tracking from the postal service. It's expensive, but it will get there because the thieves can't just openly steal it.

Good luck. Learn from my past errors and get insurance and tracking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts