One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
So is everything cool with Oziegoods? The sites still running but theres nothing on his ebay page. I wanna get something from his website that says its still in stock, but its an older fig that still listed at the original price.

·
They're not dolls R they?
1,698 Posts
Everything with Rod is ok.

He is away for holidays for 1 month. He has been under abit of stress lately.

Mike his friend will be helping Rod from now on. I received a Predator Elder & the ACU special forces sniper from Oziegoods yesterday - well wrapped up too !

·
Registered
88 Posts
So is everything cool with Oziegoods? The sites still running but theres nothing on his ebay page. I wanna get something from his website that says its still in stock, but its an older fig that still listed at the original price.
Sorry about the ebay page guys the fees weren't paid and I can not relist things just yet... :(

If you guys need anything just send an email through the website or Rod i'll be able to give you a reply, Ramos i'll need to double check the stock, but we should have the figure you are after

xeno which figure are you refering to?

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Will Oziegoods be stocking the new British figures? I'd rather buy them locally than be troubled dealing with an HK based supplier.

James

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Well, that's great.
Mike, how can I go about registering my interest as there's nothing yet mentioned on the Oziegoods website?
I'd like to buy both.

James

·
Registered
88 Posts
Predator 2 Elder~ You told me you are getting the stock in from Adelaide?
Any updates?
Yep got it in late last week, If you do come to the collectables fair you can pick it up otherwise it will be shipped out this coming monday

Also just about the website Rod did not want me to update the design or modifiy the website in anyway until he got back, so if there are any questions about items in stock email through the website or please pm

Also James i'll make a note for you that you are interested in them I can let you know more info when I hear from Hot Toys

·
CUSTOM USER TITLE
1,323 Posts
Gday Mike,
I am also interested in the 2 new Brit figures from HT and would like to register my interest also.
Cheers
Sean
Adelaide

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Yep got it in late last week, If you do come to the collectables fair you can pick it up otherwise it will be shipped out this coming monday
Sweet! Glad you have it in hand now~ I'm still unsure if I could go to the fair tomorrow or not... I need to see if my son can wake up that early or not! So just to be safe, Please post the figure out for me on Monday!

Cheers mate~

1 - 20 of 26 Posts