One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1/6 Hoarder
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't know where to post this guys so here it is:

Is this online store still around? I ordered from them and sent a large payment before realizing they said they don't update out of stock items. I emailed them a few times and haven't gotten a response but its only been a couple days.

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
I doubt Brad has anything left. That store has been "closing" for quite some time. I doubt they will even reply to your emails.

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Brad is one of my best friends, he has been super busy lately with his "real Job" and his family (2 kids) and a wife working full time, that is why he decided to close his retail store. He has moved all his stock into his house (from the Brick& mortor location) I spoke to him recently and he said that he is still filling orders when he can fit them into his schedule. He won't take your money, he is not that kinda person.

·
1/6 Hoarder
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
crusader1xxx said:
Brad is one of my best friends, he has been super busy lately with his "real Job" and his family (2 kids) and a wife working full time, that is why he decided to close his retail store. He has moved all his stock into his house (from the Brick& mortor location) I spoke to him recently and he said that he is still filling orders when he can fit them into his schedule. He won't take your money, he is not that kinda person.
Thanks so much, this post makes me feel a lot better ^^^^ I hope I hear back from him soon.

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
Sorry Cusader, but I never received lightning fast service from Brad at the best of times, let alone under his current circumstances. I personally think it's irresponsible to keep offering product, take money, and then not make fulfilling that order a top priority.

That being said, he has stated all of this in his closeout post, so I suppose it's a question of due diligence.

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
I still stand by what I said, he wont just take your money. As for the shipping, I was never a part of that (I worked the front counter). One thing I do know is that he uses Canada post :rolleyes they can be slow as snails sometimes...

"Sorry Cusader, but I never received lightning fast service from Brad at the best of times, let alone under his current circumstances. I personally think it's irresponsible to keep offering product, take money, and then not make fulfilling that order a top priority.

That being said, he has stated all of this in his closeout post, so I suppose it's a question of due diligence."

I think that kinda says it all, his store has been closing for awhile now and if you are not in a hurry (Im still waiting for an ordered place over a month ago now) then by all means order..but if you need it tomorrow then ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts