One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I did another outdoor dio today and I thought I would share it with you. This is really just a mix of my Fallschirmjager, Heer, and SS troops who are all set up for D-Day era fighting. You might recognize some of the Fallies here from my last shoot. Most of the troops have complete loadouts and others do not. I'm leaving for college in a few days and I'm planning on ordering parts, figures, and maybe a crew served weapon while I'm at Norwich and shipping them home so I can work on them during vacation. I'm going to try to squeeze in another shoot before I leave with my US troops so look out for those maybe tomorrow. As always your comments are very welcome.

I hope you enjoy!

Thanks,

Bryant

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cool figs, love them.
Too bad they don't have that sniper in their squad...

Is that a ganja plant to the far right???
They will have a sniper soon enough. I found my scoped G43 the other day and I'll hopefully be setting one up when I get back from school.

Haha yes that's pot. Just kidding! It really does look like it though. :p

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cool dio dude. whered you get the apples?
Thanks. I got them from Michaels. I can't remember the name of the company that made them. 'Joshua's Lifestyle Creations' or something like that. I wanted a few more items like the apples but couldn't. I really wanted a pack of mixed fruit or vegetables and maybe some galvanized buckets. Little items like that really add a nice touch in my opinion.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.