One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the original Warrior Women: Red Sonja!
Head: Sculpted with sculpey
Body: Triad toy's Otaku
"Armor" (Don't know what it's supposed to protect, but hey, i like it): Sculpey

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I had some trouble removing the original otaku head from the body...Wouldn't pop off using a blow dryer, so i had to boil the thing and pop the head off...the neck pin came off with the head. But after reboiling and using pliers to pull the pin out...no problems. I just hope i didn't ruin the japanese Saran hair.

·
Registered
112 Posts
"Armor" (Don't know what it's supposed to protect, but hey, i like it): Sculpey
It protects her from a x rating!!!:nanana

Are you planning on redesigning her to look like the Red Sonja from the movie coming out next year or are you keeping her as your own version?

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Awesome scantily clad yet somehow strategically if not purposefully armoured warrior woman.
Not fair fighting her though, its like playing pool with a chica in a low top and tight jeans. Wait, totally fair. ;)

Great job on the sculpt, I especially like the hair sculpt, and the wicked armour.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Nice!!!
Great job! I have been into the Dynamite Comics series (much better than Marvel). This figure is on my "to do" list. Good choice of bodies too. I'll have to pick one up now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.