One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Lets Go Blues
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im up here until sunday and I was just wondering are there any stores in St.Louis worth checking out. If so were at?

Thnks!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Hey Dude, there are 2 that I know of.
1 is CRM Hobbies. It has a fantastic collection of models and military books. And a fairly large selection of dragon. The downside is he is out of this world in price on his dragons.

The other is Mark Twain Hobby center. It is located along interstate 70 on the north side of the highway either in St. Charles or St. Peters. They have a very good selection of dragon and at reasonable prices. I paid 44.99 for the Dragon Dan Summers figure I bought there.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Heh I live in southwest Missouri about a 5 hour drive from St. Louis and I didn't even know there were stores that sold 1/6th here(good stuff anyway).Good Stuff To Go is in Olathe,Kansas but that's closer to Kansas City.I have actually been there and ,they are great people to deal with.And don't worry if you don't like the weather here in Missouri just wait 15 minutes and it will change.LOL.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
CRM is indeed like a candy store for books, models, and has quite a few figures. Like Jeff says however, their prices are nose-bleed high.
Mark Twain is real close to a good bud of mine, and we hit there whenever we get together. Another real nice hobby shop.
I second StarrDogg on the fine folks at GSTG. Very nice people, and really helpful. They do work out of their home, so no storefront.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts