One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
NM156
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OSW SCI-FI Entry-UMMC Devil Dogs

Well I guess its close enough to ending so I thought I would post some of the pics I took.

Sorry I always forget to take step-by-step creation pics but with my next bash I plan to do just that. Plus I worked on those DD guys off and on for years. I still ain't done with them. One of these days they will be bad ass. I think I have a few older pics somewhere in their previous incarnations.

Thanks for looking,
Gary

Thats what I pulled from 172 pictures I took one very hot and sweaty day. ;)

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
This is one really stood out when I first saw it. LOVE the look of this bash. Seriously kick butt - the vehicle rules, the Survival Guide is too cool, the last pic is absolutely insane:):):) Great bash!

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
Westlake Cinemas... is that a Georeg A. Romero connection? I seem to remember hearing that name in one of the Dawn of the Dead commentary tracks.

·
NM156
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Westlake Cinemas... is that a Georeg A. Romero connection? I seem to remember hearing that name in one of the Dawn of the Dead commentary tracks.
Thats a good question. Maybe I picked it up subliminally?

Actually I made that cardboard set back in late 90's when we had a dollar theater called Westlake Cinemas. It was real quick, the brick work was terrible and done with a sponge.

I have seen all the dead movies more than a normal person should though. I love your DOTD figures and would love to see them popup again!

Thanks guys!

·
Part-Time Action Hero
1,762 Posts
These are, hands-down, some of the coolest 1:6 pics I've ever seen.

Hope you don't mind but I saved a couple and they're going straight to my Zune to show off the true potential of this hobby.

Astounding work my man.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts