One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
NM156
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OSW SCI-FI Entry - The Hunter

My other entry was a enemy character for the Devil Dogs entry. Again, I forgot to shoot step-by-step pictures. Kind of wish I did because I had to create those hands and get them attached to the SS body. Oh well next time for sure.

Thanks for looking,
Gary

Not super cool, but in person he looks pretty sweet. The pics do him an injustice.

·
NM156
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I think they came from a Dragon Models WWII desert outfit set. The one with the safari looking hat. I don't recall what year it was released.

I have several huge bins of parts and that was in a baggy with a pair of shorts and the hat I mentioned.

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
Very Nice Gary:thumb I really like the menacing appearance of this guy - the Devil Dogs would have their hands full with him. The figure's hands and head are super cool as well.

Are you going to post a parts list/breakdown?

·
NM156
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, the red are actual I just PSed the ones green for effect.

The figure is a buffy figure, Spike(?), I won for a Halloween contest on the old GIjoe site hosted by Charlotte.

The hands come from a Shadowrun figure. Sword is from a Dragon figure I won last years Sci-fi contest I don't recall the name of the figure. Pistol from Shadowrun figure, barrel added from m203 grenade launcher.

Shoulder armor from a Spawn figure. Straps added front and back and then the whole thing velcroed to the coat.

I was kinda going for an intergalactic vampire bounty hunter.

Everything was repainted, really it was a one day last minute thing. It didn't turn out too bad, IMHO.

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
It all fits together very well. That sculpt really fits the character well ( you would not want to mess with this guy )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts