One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Lol they do a bit although do we really need that bust size ..... okay guys I know what you will say!

That having been said I do think the heads may be kind of useful as teenagers something it seems we are short of?

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
The figure doesn't have to have a large bust to appeal to me, even though I am attractive to the large bust. If the overall visual of the figure is done right I am still going to buy it. Like in real life the first thing I look at is a woman backside if that is nice I can generally deal with the rest. Bust size in 1/6 and real life doesn't matter that much if everything else is put together right..... for me anyways. Just my two cents.....

·
Registered
340 Posts
A further vote for the female backside from me!
I am with @masamune on that glorious feature of the female anatomy!
The inventor of tight jeans has to be commended for improving the scenery for us all to enjoy.....!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Marilyn Monroe, Twiggy, Cindy Crawford – over the past hundred years, beauty standards have changed many times. Once upon a time, girls pulled themselves with corsets to achieve the cherished "hourglass", experimented with diets for the sake of the image of "heroin chic", disappeared in gyms to get a sporty and fit figure. And what are the representatives of the fair sex striving for today? This also applies to advanced aesthetics. Now there are no general ideas about beauty. Now people have become much more tolerant of the appearance of other people.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts