One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Hi tangteng :clap

Congrats for your futur release. :thumb

Your figure look very similiar to one of Devil's Toys' action figure, "The secret Master", no ?

Don't worry, I'm a little disappointed by their new releases, especially with their new headsculpts with skull.

I prefer a cyborg one.

So TAKE MY MONEY and :gimme

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
What a back story! This looks very good, and I really like the family of modular grenades. That sort of detail should serve you well.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Just stay tune with us for the preorder details. And we are open to feedback and ideas as well ya :)

·
Funk Ninja
3,649 Posts
Not gonna lie, as soon as I saw the 'Reese' name my mind went to Terminator, was expecting to see that kind of figure here but was pleasantly surprised, this looks pretty cool!

·
Banned
259 Posts
I like this figure. The back story is good too, sort of starts off like War of the Worlds then goes off into it's own thing...

·
Registered
167 Posts
I don't know what story these are from but I definitely want those heads! I hope they are compatible with other companies' figures. They look fantastic! Really nice work!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like this figure. The back story is good too, sort of starts off like War of the Worlds then goes off into it's own thing...
Exactly :) The Aliens are just the backdrop story to build up the universe of the human and the new species of humanoid..with a little history lesson thrown into it :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts