One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
452 Posts
That is a freakin' awesome FJ, Rommel!!! I like the luger I assume that's in the holster with the lanyard. Amazing detail on the Drop box with all the little doodads.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
:jawdrop Ok that is just awesome (as in inspiring awe). The smoke coming off his cigarette, the drop canister and the guns and zeltban inside... WOW! The figure himself and his uniform look great. Excellent work, I envy you your skills.:thumb

I'm actually tired of looking at WWII Germans, but this is a work of art. I could look at this all day.

·
Uber-Unteroffizier
1,546 Posts
oh WOW, would you look at that wall and shrubs. So flippin' realistic its incredible!!!
Well done, that's a really beautiful work.

·
Premium Member
6,427 Posts
The first and 5th pics look simply 1:1!! That is really amazing work, the figure, the dio, the details that go into it. One of the best!! :thumb :thumb :thumb

·
"Load clear!"
206 Posts
Well done! More of a modern and Vietnam type myself but I enjoy a seeing a good WWII figure now and then.
I have to say having gone to a few plastic model competitions and figure shows over the years, something like this dio would make some of those types sit up and take notice and think twice about remarks about "dolls"...

Once again, well done!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.