One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1/6th Western Collector
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chasing down some winter strays. They turned left at the bluff. The rider didn't see it soon enough. The horse skidded to a halt and oops....

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Excellent.

And, you folks get "real" quantities of snow to have fun in.

Very nice work, indeed. That's a mighty cool looking figure.

·
1/6th Western Collector
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We sure do. 7 feet fell in Dec alone. Here is my driveway as of yesterday....

Parking area beside the garage

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Your stuff is always so good, your approach to these shoots is very realistic. This situation is both serious and humorous.

·
1/6th Western Collector
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the comments. The livestock are Breyer bulls. One I got from EBay and the other from a friend.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Silly question perhaps, and I am sure someone has probably asked this before BUT.....So you take your SEALS out for a dip in the water, you take your cowboy out in the snow, heck some people take their figures into creek beds. Now that they've been immersed substantially, what do you do to them OR for that matter their uniforms after that OTHER than let them dry out? I gotta know what all everyone does as it's driving me nuts to commit to a full on water dio for SEALS and desert strikers.

Great work by the way.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Beautiful work, beautiful figures nicely used. You're still making great use of that pristine white snow, I see - and it seems to be at just the right consistency to be responsive to manipulation, and to look credible in a 1/6 scale. Great result.

·
1/6th Western Collector
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys. As far as the snow goes, I just brush them off and stand them on a towel until they drip dry. The other option is a hair dryer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.