One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After almost 2 month, the onesixthkit transporter head sculpt is finally coming in. However, the head is a bit different from the original picture we posted on 30th Jan, it is because we modified the head, the 1st version is not on prefect scale so we reduced the head size but then it cause the face look a bit thinner but personally I still like it so we go ahead for mass production. Anyway, all pre orders will be shipped out within last week of March

**Picture Update 20th Mar 2014**

Below is final product picture

622 Posts
IMO this is the best HS made for this actor... perfect.

·
The Unspeakable
564 Posts
Ditto!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
The best one yet.

That being said, Statham is the new Bruce Willis when it comes to the number of "unofficial" heads in the market now. As soon as HT (or EB or somebody else) does an official version of him I think they will stop coming. Hehe.

As good as this one looks, I'll just stay with my HeadPlay at the moment. :)

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Looks just like him, but be careful using his likeness is one thing, calling him by his full name might get his lawyers on you...

numerous projects have been shut down by the "movie people" for that reason..

Better to call him James or Jack or muscle man driver...

people will know who he is, it just won't draw attention to it

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks just like him, but be careful using his likeness is one thing, calling him by his full name might get his lawyers on you...

numerous projects have been shut down by the "movie people" for that reason..

Better to call him James or Jack or muscle man driver...

people will know who he is, it just won't draw attention to it
Thank you for reminding, I nearly forget this issue...

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The best one yet.

That being said, Statham is the new Bruce Willis when it comes to the number of "unofficial" heads in the market now. As soon as HT (or EB or somebody else) does an official version of him I think they will stop coming. Hehe.

As good as this one looks, I'll just stay with my HeadPlay at the moment. :)
Ya the headplay jason is one of their best head last year, I remember there are 3 headplay selling well - Jason, Clint and Tom Welling

I hope HT make a Lee Christmas and the likeness same as the roadblock just released recently haha

1 - 20 of 56 Posts