One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Onechanbara...It's an Xbox360 game featuring a nubile teen who fights hordes of zombies with only her katana, cowboy hat and boots, and, yep, she does this wearing only her underware. And, Believe it or not, it's also been made into a movie. Hahaha!

Here's the reference pic:

Head: DML Lihn
Body: Modified 12 inch DML Danger Girl Abbey chase
Hands: DML Svetlana
Hat and Boots: Volks
Katana: scratchbuilt
Bikini: Scratchbuilt

·
Registered
936 Posts
:clap
Good idea. Do not be angry with me but watch out for photos, the girl can be hurt.
Very good figure

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
all of a sudden I want to be a Zombie - so I can get a chance to bite that ass

Very very cool - as was said above, bikinis, babes and blades - what more do you need?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys. :) I actually don't own the game. Just saw a huge poster of it once and i laughed out loud. Talk about campy! But what really inspired me to build this (aside from the more obvious reasons), was the fact that a LIVE ACTION film was actually made based on this game. Hahaha!

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
Way cool..gonna pop down to the town's one and only game store for this game..

·
Registered
376 Posts
Awesome. I've never heard of this game accualy, But it sounds.. How would you say....................... Interesting.... lol

Nice custom though, very nice.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
mgbb - you saw a cosplayer in that outfit? WOW. :)
newbie - if only i had an xbox...
arashikage assasin - "interesting" is exactly how i would put it too.

Thanks for looking!

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Great figure adaptation! The whole idea seems feasible to me, I mean it's flawless in it's concept.....OK...I like action babes.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.