One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Proudly Banned by OSS
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now i know in the past few weeks the vietnam genre of 1/6th has seemed to be rekindled, and i thought it was time to finish some of my projects. My first one completed is my SOG Once-Zero, the commander (on the ground) of sog missions. Although most One-Zeros didnt carry the raido, the One-Two did, it was not uncommon that a One-Zero did carry one. Many times it was becuase he didnt want a third party communicating. Because of this i chose to give one to my One-Zero. He is also sporting a AK chi-com chest rig and four pouches for ammo, again it was not uncommon for SOG men to carry upwards of 30 magazines. He also carries a WP ( even though its a smoke, i dont have a WP grenade) on the right shoulder of his web gear for easy access. He has both his ruck sack and butt pack because in a grave emergency where he has to dump his ruck and then use the emergency radio, he will still have some more grenades and ammo that he has stashed away in there. He is armed with a Car-15 with a 30 rd mag. I also used the Hot toys Marine saw gunner body

Close Ups

Sub note - He is an officer and i will posting pictures of him on base with a nice beret on .... stay tuned

·
1:6 Nam Nut
872 Posts
awesome figure man, love the weathering. i particuilarly like how the radio is in the rucksack, a lot of the reading ive done says that was commonplace to keep from being singled out by snipers and such, nice touch.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey Very very nice,
Id just remove the buttpack, this is not an RT item, and move the kinfe to his H-harness with the handel up, thats all,
otherwise a very nice figure

Paul

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.