One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
i just went to the site to check it out, and I am pretty skeptical. I don't want to pass judgement but the contact us info basically had a bank name for your money to go too. Has anyone done ANY business with this company. If it's on the up and up, good for them.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I tried it once and got my stuff just fine. Good source for loose item at reasonable price. Run by a good guy out of Malaysia. The price is represented in local currency, RM. Divide by 3 and that should come out to equivalent USD. Around 2 weeks or so for delivery time....about the same time as HK sellers.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
it is on the up and up.
I believe that other members have used their site. Try the search function. I would but I'm too lazy :)
Ohhh.GenadierStinney is going to bitchslap you for not using the search function!!!!

I have used them with no proble.They do have some sweet prices,but unfortunatly it's got alot of out of stock items.

·
Tattoo Thunder Emperor
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ohhh.GenadierStinney is going to bitchslap you for not using the search function!!!!

I have used them with no proble.They do have some sweet prices,but unfortunatly it's got alot of out of stock items.
well.
whathadhappenedwas that i TRIED to use the search function, but it wasn't working. Yeah. That's what happened.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,118 Posts
Must be a fairly newish site. A lot of the "buttons" don't work; contact us FAQs and the like, edit: working now NM haha. Cool stuff in there though.

What is RM? Don't know that currency. Never mind.... LOL

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Not your tears pal.I only love your tears of joy.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts