One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the swap meet again today and picked up a whole bunch of items from Azteca (who in my book is a really great guy) This guy is buying Hot Toys from retailers with NO discount and breaking them up, so this way guys like us who choose or cannot afford to buy the entire 104.99 boxed price can buy the items we want from the set such as Boots, a weapon or gloved hands (notice my pics below).

As usual from One Shot.....I cannot make any guarantee's that these will be accurate. But they sure where fun as hell to make.

I recently removed his vest and changed his pants to the new Barrack Sgt. Pants.

The rifle was a generous gift from Azteca.

picked up a Val Kilmer HT Nude from Azteca today at the swap meet.

picked up the goggles and weapon at my last stop with Azteca.

The "guns for hire" team...you like?

The backpack looks really good on the Wooly Pully Black Sweater. I need to go to EBT and get a couple more of these sweaters.

Another group shot of my figures that I have put together from all the parts I get from Azteca at the swap meet. It's like Monkey Depot is in my backyard...I love it. Broke...but still love it.

Happy Holidays to all my OSW troops. This board is a fun place to hang out. I like all that you guys do on this board. I hope Christmas morning brings you some 1:6 th goodies under the tree. One Shot out! :thumb

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
azteca

he azteca here thanxx for the generous commit but with out you and others i woulnt be able to bring any hot toys to you guys and for a special price too so thanx for supporting point blank toys pretty soon ill grow big im getting up there with 17 years of experience as a collector thanx one shot and all you guys out there merry xmas feliz navidad ORALE

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Grizzer, I don't know why I have yet to take any other photo's until today. This place is the dead end at the end of my street. I think I like the spot! My wife was out shopping so me and my boy decided to head out and snap some pics. I'll have to break out one of those old TUS Jeeps that I have in the garage and use it in some photo's.
One Shot out!

I think some "Action Poses" are in order. These were just to show you guys what I have been working on lately.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
One shot....

As always your pic's are superb. I have to admit I am missing the backyard pics that you have done from your in laws!! Any thanks as always for some creative pic's.
Saludos a Azteca

Regards,

Echo 7

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Echo 7, I hear what your saying....I too have been missing out on my in-laws backyard as well. My wife and daughter have had a class on Mondays for the past few weeks. Which doesn't give us time to hit the in-laws before the sun goes down. We are going there tomorrow for Christmas...so I better pack a few figures tonight.

One Shot out

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Neat location 1shot, nice group of figures, some really cool pieces out there, and that was really nice of him. Heh, seems like that HS is destined to be a sniper, regardless of how he's bashed ;) Oh ps, I think the eotech on Kilmer's mp5 is backward, and PPS, the group shot looks great!

Oh yeah, and have a Merry Christmas, hope you have fun with the family, and the figures :lol

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Nice looking crew you have there and a great photo location.

As far as accuracy goes, I wouldn't know any better. :lol They look plausible and you said they were fun to put together, so that works for me. In fact, that's pretty much my criteria for my own bashes.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
That location is excellent.Really makes them stand out.More of a CIA kind of locale,rather than PMC.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks CorranJ!
whether it be PMC, Blackwater or CIA...I have to admit...I know ZERO about any of them. I would like to learn a little more though. Thanks for the heads up.

saiko, thanks to you as well. I'll fix the gun when I get home.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.