One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Here's a pic from the McFalane booth. Articulated but the armor is not removable. Weapons look nice on this version.

Here is a larger pic of the GG version as well. You can see some of the battledamage details on the mjolnir armor.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
From the looks of those I think I'll have the McF one. It's a scale-up of the little one and will have the same cool articulation. That said, I actually think the little ones are scale-downs of the bigger ones. Yeah, that makes more sense. Unless they changed the date again the Master Chief should be out really soon.

CHEERS!

·
KUSA Kustomizer
2,262 Posts
problem is the Mcfarlane one will be 12" tall, which isn't 1/6 scale - more like 1/7 or even 1/8 scale vs. true 1/6.

Story on 1/6 Gentle Giant MC HERE. No release date or cost - last I heard it was supposed to be less than $80, but that was at Toy Fair and I have a feeling with rising costs of oil, cost will go up to above $100...

·
Don't Panic.
2,477 Posts
I'm not really liking the pleather suit, but the armor looks pretty good. Also, I would have like to have seen a shotgun included. I'm happy to see a true 1/6 scale Master Chief coming, though.

·
Graduated from Ninja Tech
3,434 Posts
WTH! I didnt know there was a articulated 1/6 Master Chief. and it deosnt look all that bad. The pleather suit does look kinda ugly, but you can always replace it or update to have a texture surface.
and the only other downside, no chrome gold visor. But I think you can fix that.
Im looking foward when this comes out. thx for letting us know about it

·
KUSA Kustomizer
2,262 Posts
This figure was announced over 18 months ago if I remember right and I'm hoping it'll hit retail this fall, though GG had no info on that - what's everyone's estimates on price?

I'm guessing $90 - $110...

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Is this the figure that ran into articulation problems in development? IS that why the change to the pleather undersuit?

·
1:6 War Profiteer
116 Posts
...That stuff is not as good as i had hoped...Callous has done better work in less time! I am dissappointed in GG on this one

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
I'm kinda liking the McFarlane ones. Sure, they're not 1/6th scale which is bad for true Halo fans who want a proper 1/6th MC. But if the articulation is decent they'd make a nice base for 1/6th Space Marines to compliment regular Joe figures.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.