One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Warriors :)

I am trying to make an Omega man, but can not find the parts I am looking for.
Long time ago I found these photographs from a custom I really liked-
especially the jumpsuit and the cap (the other parts I could find after countless hours of searching eBay...)

This figure is not made by me, so I hope the customizer will not be angry for me posting his photos (just could not see another way of finding these answers)

I am also looking after a Roy Batty the android 001, but everytime I find one it has been repainted , weathered,etc and I like it original.
So if someone has a mint one (unboxed is fine), let me know, and I will Paypal.

Thank you all and hope someone can place me on the right track ;-)

Here are the photos:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for helping me :)

Would never have found to whom that hat belonged ;-)
At least now I know what to type as search command in eBay.
Or if anyone has one loose for sale, I will pay good.

Yes, I have also seen the photos of that BBI flightsuit, but the zipper really is too big.
Even when one can replace it with a smaller one, I still prefer the more shiny one like in the photos I posted here.

I have read a few old threads here on, but because I could not find info the hat or jumpsuit, I started (yes, another) Omega Man thread...sorry

·
Top Shelf & to the Front
868 Posts
Hey, I like Omega Man threads!!!! If you find out which jumpsuit that is, let me know. It looks more like the movie version than the BBI flight suit.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I used the same hat for my Omega man. It fits the Frontline head perfectly. Good luck finding a loose one. I looked for months before I finally bought the complete figure. Also be very careful with the emblem. I used acetone to remove the paint from the hat and the emblem quickly turned to mush. I was even trying to be very careful not to get any on the emblem. The emblem is not very well made.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.