One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Freakin' Dude!
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I thought I'd share the pics I took years ago (darn it's hard to believe it was 2006 already) for a review I wrote for MWC of Sideshow's The Kurgan (Clancy Brown) from Highlander. The review is @ My Kuragn Review from MWC in 2006! so you can read the review if you want there otherwise just look at the pics below. I love him as well as the others and I hope you enjoy the pictures. If you got questions, just ask!

·
Freakin' Dude!
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well guys? Were you able to get The Kurgan as well as maybe Connor & Duncan? The three you see together in the pic is all I got and really wanted. The kilted Highlanders were cool but I liked the modern versions way better and of course there was no way in heck I was gonna skip The Kurgan.

Anybody got in memories, moments of these guys from years back? Got pics of them in dioramas with each other and/or other characters? Talk about them dudes!

·
Freakin' Dude!
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cool! Wish I had one of these!
He's a great fig dude. Maybe check eBay for ALL of them!

I'd love a medeivel Kurgan with the armor and that skull helmet. Always wanted this Kurgan, but wasn't he some kind of SST exclusive or something? And yes, nearly impossible to find today.....for a decent price anyway.
Yes a medeival version would have rocked but this modern version is also quite neat. Yes he was an exclusive, 500 pieces I believe. I didn't get him from Sideshow directly, when I found out about him like a week later back in 06 it was too late but thankfully Amok Time had him for $80. Back then that was high, NOW LOOK at the price$$$$$$. I don't know if he's on eBay or not but I'm so glad I got these great guys when I did. If you do get a chance to get them cheap, don't pass it up, you won't regret it if your a big Highlander fan!

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
The best Kurgan I ever had was a garage kit sculpted by Alan Ianson, he posts as Alaneye on SSF (PM him and he might have pics.) and that kit was awesome.

The original version is doubtless very rare now though as it must be getting on for 20 years since I had it.

CHEERS!

·
Registered
403 Posts
He's a great fig dude. Maybe check eBay for ALL of them!

Yes a medeival version would have rocked but this modern version is also quite neat. Yes he was an exclusive, 500 pieces I believe. I didn't get him from Sideshow directly, when I found out about him like a week later back in 06 it was too late but thankfully Amok Time had him for $80. Back then that was high, NOW LOOK at the price$$$$$$. I don't know if he's on eBay or not but I'm so glad I got these great guys when I did. If you do get a chance to get them cheap, don't pass it up, you won't regret it if your a big Highlander fan!
He pops up very rarely. There was one on ebay recently for $400, but i got one for $150.
I've just upgraded to the exclusive version after searching for the last year.

Sideshow did 2 versions, the standard figure as in the above photo's and an exclusive version which came with Kastigirs severed head.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I'd love a medeivel Kurgan with the armor and that skull helmet. Always wanted this Kurgan, but wasn't he some kind of SST exclusive or something? And yes, nearly impossible to find today.....for a decent price anyway.
Medieval Kurgan was never produced by Sideshow.
I'm working on a custom one at the moment:

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/for...ion/627915-medieval-kurgan-work-progress.html

More details here:

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86000

Jut waiting on some bits from ebay and what have you to finish him off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts