One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Freakin' Dude!
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I thought I'd share the pics I took years ago for a review I wrote for MWC in 2006. I chose the maskless one over the the cause he looked so different. I hope you enjoy the pictures. If you got questions, just ask!

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Nice FF figs. I've thought about bashing a Dr. Christian Troy for my sis who adores him, but the head is quite big.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Marvel Studios? I kind of remember that line. When they were first announced they were supposed to be high-end toys with die-cast metal accessories and such. But then there were delays and the line finally launched with all plastic parts and some really terrible bodies. I bought Blade and remember the coat being shoddy and the shoulder assembly being really weird and breaking quickly.

They didn't really last long. The rotocast stuff was generally better and Icons eventually became their 12" line before parting off to Hasbro.

·
Freakin' Dude!
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Marvel Studios? I kind of remember that line. When they were first announced they were supposed to be high-end toys with die-cast metal accessories and such. But then there were delays and the line finally launched with all plastic parts and some really terrible bodies. I bought Blade and remember the coat being shoddy and the shoulder assembly being really weird and breaking quickly.

They didn't really last long. The rotocast stuff was generally better and Icons eventually became their 12" line before parting off to Hasbro.
Cool, you know your history dude! Yes the Rotcast FF figures rocked, they were really the thing for Me back then still are great to this day!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts