One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(BACKUP: https://www.facebook.com/hottoys.hu...60706883371.1073741882.100001383413606&type=1 ; https://picasaweb.google.com/116 ... amp;feat=directlink)

Well this should have been my 3rd HT figures after Ironman Mark III and Batman TDK, but at that time I had given it up as HT figures were quite pricely. Yet after 3 years I just couldn't let it go so bought it back at an outrageous second-hand price... WTfun.... !

Having kept him in my display cabinet, it's time to re-shoot him and share my LOVE with toys~~~

As usual, PS first ~

little PS~

"PUT ON MY GLASSES!"

"U VAMPIRES, STOP THERE!"

"BRING IT ON. OVER HERE!"

"SLICE U LIKE BUTTER!!!"

"PISTOL NOW!"

DEAD WALKING POSTURE

"U DEAF?! I TOLD U STOP THERE!"

SWORD FIGHT!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Re: Old Stuff But New Pics: Vampire Hunter ~~blade~~

Really nice pics, thanks for sharing. The red background really sets it off.

A grail figure for many and rightly so. It remains my most expensive figure (i was late coming to the party) excluding ED-209 and the Power Loader. I'm amazed they still haven't brought out a 1st Movie version, it would sell out within weeks.

·
Schizophrenic Modeler
4,735 Posts

Excellent photos! I still have my Hot Toys Blade boxed up-- sometimes I think about taking him out of the box and putting him on display, but then I think about the possibility of selling him for a wad of cash, so in the closet he sits...

David

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

U Are Right, What The Grail Version! And 1st Movie Version? I Am Thinking About Ht Is Pondering Over The License Or Keeping Their Bullets Right Now. Whenever There Is A Chance To Make Money, She Won't Miss It.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Well, Everything Gets Its Price Tag. I Have Been Keeping It In My Display Cabinet For 3 Years. And Hilariously Speaking, I Did 'play' It When Taking Photos. Maybe U Should Take It Out And Have Some Pics Of Him~

·
Registered
3,078 Posts

Superb photography & ps skills! Crisp pics!

·
Registered
700 Posts

Great photography and posing! You should be hired by the producers to promote their products!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

oh, thx man, my ps skills are not superb at all if you try some youtube archives... the guys there are crazy and I know every word they said but just don't understand what they are talking about!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Thx and there're a lot of these talented guys... definitely not me yet and now and a bit too late... three years late :D coz it was published three years ago if i am right.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts

Now that's a Blade Tribute..! Don't feel bad about the delay. It took me 2 or 3 yrs later too. I refused to pay the Scalpers secondary price.. I pieced him together little by little. Thanks to some help from my OSW brethren I got the last piece right here on the board. In the end, Still paid about 340.00 But well worth it. Excellent Job on the Pic's and tribute. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

oh mine, u custom made one>>>>??? It's damn hard and I appreciate your patience, persistence!

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts

oh mine, u custom made one>>>>??? It's damn hard and I appreciate your patience, persistence!
Oh noooo! its Blade in all his Glory. Just had to buy one piece at a time. Got the bulk of the parts from Brian over at Blackopstoys. jacket and boots from Cdn Rhino and the Vest from a Supa Cool Cat from the UK here on the on the board.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Well, I might use the wrong word 'custom made' but at least you have been collecting the parts bit by bit, piece by piece. I admire your patience. To me, time is priceless so I may give in to second-price market.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts