One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Old Joe Infirmary aka OJI

5K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  ojitoys 
#1 ·
www.oldjoeinfirmary.com

I've shopped here several times and everything has gone quite smoothly, I recommend this dealer.

F106lady

#2 ·
I know these guys are very reputable and are highly recommended, but I just didn't like the fact that I bought 2 AF and both had minor defects, they helped by telling to who to contact. Instead of resolving the issue with me personally, they passed the buck. It all ended well, but the whole process took over 3 months!

#8 · (Edited)
Lightning 9 said:
The last purchase from OJI didn't go so hot. Luckily the guy that got my stuff (I got his order) is a member here and on another group I belong to. We squared things away ourselves.
Thought you might want to mention a few missing facts in your story;

We realized the shipping mistake while the parcel was still in route to you. Realizing this, OJI contacted you prior to the delivery of the parcel and asked you to mark the parcel "Return to Sender" so that it would be delivered back to OJI at no cost to you. You refused and graciously opted to remedy the problem between you two online friends directly rather than returning the parcels back to OJI. We offered to refund you for the additional shipping encored in the exchange and you said it wasn't necessary. We insisted that at minimum you both accept free shipping on a future order and you both did accept the gesture and you did both collect on it.

So why is it that only part of the story appears here? Let's face it, in the context that you have posted here OJI sounds pretty unresponsive when that is 100% inaccurate. We were in fact proactive in attempting to fix this shipping error.

What more could OJI have done to fix the problem? Aside from never making the mistake, what would it have taken to make you happy enough not to post his half-truth? :knock

Please advise... OJI LLC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.