One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A bit about the bow saw: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bow_saw

After my failure in finding an ax for my Early 1900's Lumberjack, I decided to make my own saw for him. Well, Dok Von Evil kinda told me to, but I took it from there. It's made from both bass wood and balsa wood, string, a small peice of tin to hold the cross peices together, and a coping saw blade cut down and inserted into the sides. And yes, it actually can cut things since it has an actual saw blade on it, however I don't plan on cutting any real timber with it.

The two pictures I went off for this project where these:

I should be showing the rest of the lumberjack next week sometime, I just need to order two things from BGT.

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks KneeJoint! I'm glad I went this route instead of making him a big 2-man saw, or finding an ax. I think it adds a unique, and a bit of coolness, to the overall figure. Thanks again!

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Man thats just awesome, great idea for a 1/6th tool.

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Storm, Uramegak, thanks muchly! I appreciate all the comments from people, and am glad that people enjoyed as much as they do! Hopefully the figure goes over this well!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.