One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i checked with PD and he gave me the ok to post this..
I know that it's hard to feel sorry for some people and it's our fault this happened...but we have been trying and things just aren't going our way lately..seems to be the case around here...sigh...i've been trying to sell some custom figures to help out, etc..but just not enough...so i thought that i'd reach out here and ask....
if you can help..cool....if not..no worries..we are just greatful for you looking at this, etc...
Im not one to usually post about my issues on any boards, so this is hard for me to do...i'm out of hope and need some help...our families can't help us...wife's mom said she can, but then can't..and sis in law is helping with house payment...
we have lost our van once back in JAN and got it back after paying almost 3 grand in back payments and fees, etc...so that was fun.
if we lose it again, we are stuck..no help in getting a new car at all...
anyhoo....here is a link to a gofundme page that i started..like i said..if you can help...coolness..if you are unable to, i totally understand..and either way, i am very grateful to be a part of this community and for having some great online friends that i have met over the years of being on here...
-matt

gf.me/u/dje2i

·
Schizophrenic Modeler
4,735 Posts
I've been in your situation before myself, and I was lucky enough to get help from family. Because your family doesn't seem to be able to help, I kicked off the contributions with a modest amount. I hope it's the start of many to come! :)

Good luck,
David

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Heya, Matt!

I've been there myself, and, these days, never seem to be far enough away from that point. Hope my little bit can help you and yours someway.

Here's my challenge to our fellow OSWers... I don't believe in trying to shame someone into helping. But, if you want to make somebody's life better, this is one way to do it.

Thanx for letting me help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts