One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
USAF GI Joe
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A unamed Special Forces Soldier in Multicam "lite" deep inside Afghanaranapakastan...

I admit the pattern is not as "tight" as the pattern below but it has green in it. I was using morning sunlight to shoot with and it really bleached out the green pattern. It looks like something some James Bond minions would wear but it looks pretty cool though.

I am going to take some pictures of the uni by itself in different lighting.

Thanks for the inputs...:devilhnd

·
USAF GI Joe
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey bro, those are chocolate chips or 6 color, not multicam. Nice bash by the way.
I beg to differ, I took chocolate chips off of the figure. I would call them multicam lite, the green is barely visible. I'll take another picture of them in less sunlight. Thanks for the kind words...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Multi-cam or not, it was still a kick to see ole BBI Striker. Wow, brings back memories when BBI first hit the market - movable mouths and diecast metal weapons. How things have changed.

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Nice bash....not multicam, but nice bash.
Sorry smebody sold ya a bill of goods on that uni.

·
USAF GI Joe
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice bash....not multicam, but nice bash.
Sorry smebody sold ya a bill of goods on that uni.
Naaah, actually they are PT unis, $9 at Big Lots for fully loaded figure, $5 at Dollar General for short sleeve version and a few weapons. I'm all about the bargain figures as you have surmised by now. I got a lot more Troopers that way, besides the only person I have to please in this hobby is me. :thumb

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.