One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all! Happy Lunar New Year.
Just wanted to ask: Of all your favorite customizers, would any of them be in Northern California?

Considering sending them most of my halfway decent collection in exchange for them to finish up a few bashes for me.

I have a few favorites but they’re way too far for me to ship at least 3-4 dozen boxes. lol

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ed. I'm in the SF Bay Area. Looking to have some custom bashes completed, perhaps with some custom tailoring and/or body mods to fit the provided clothing to the provided bodies or to new bodies. Maybe custom paint on headsculpts and/or accessories. I have most of the heads I need and most bashes are 80% complete. Just need to match some heads with the right body for the outfit/character-build.

My bashes fall into Sci-fi, modern, post apocalyptic kinda stuff mostly. And same with the stuff I want to send away (HT, SS, most unboxed, along with collected loose accessories.)

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL this is awesome. Your work is absolutely amazing! I'll keep looking for someone doing modern/future era though.
But we should totally have a coffee one day at Donut King on Valley! I'm right off Black Ave.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts